Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Manchester Arena blast

50 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Right now, i'm angry. Not just at those responsible, but at ourselves, seeing what we have become.

Seeing the mayor of Manchester claim that 'our communities have come together'.....we should be a 'community', not 'communities'.

It isn't racist for me to want to live in a society where i don't feel in fear of every day normal activities.

It isn't racist for me to want to live in a society where i have no fear of my (future) children being victims of cold blooded murder doing something they enjoy.

It isn't racist for me to want to live in a society where its citizens are considered to be far more important than citizens of other nations.

Unless we act, the divisions will become stronger.

Day by day my admiration for Putin and Trump is growing, we seriously need some kind of political shake up.

Although virtually everything they stand for I despise, we really need to 'put Britain first'.

Somebody buy this man a dictionary.

If you're starting to believe that people like Putin and Trump are admirable figures because of this then I'd say the terrorism is working wonders on you.  Go to bed Grewks, come back when you've cleared your head a bit.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Somebody buy this man a dictionary.

If you're starting to believe that people like Putin and Trump are admirable figures because of this then I'd say the terrorism is working wonders on you.  Go to bed Grewks, come back when you've cleared your head a bit.

I think he needs to clear his sack to be fair.....I sense alot of frustration

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

I think he needs to clear his sack to be fair.....I sense alot of frustration

That's a good idea actually, tell Mrs. the Singh I'll take the night off tonight clearly somebody else needs her services more.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

That's a good idea actually, tell Mrs. the Singh I'll take the night off tonight clearly somebody else needs her services more.

lol, it's been years since I've been serviced,  starting to think she is batting for the other side

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

lol, it's been years since I've been serviced,  starting to think she is batting for the other side

I don't know about that but she certainly knows her way around a paddle ;)

Anyone see James "I'm an important celebrity and I feel emotional and I will tell you that so that you think I really give a **** because it will help my persona and make people like me" Corden after Newsnight tonight? What a sanctimonious, patronising' self-aggrandising, bandwagon-jumping twat he made of himself. biggest ass fyck twat ever

5 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Anyone see James "I'm an important celebrity and I feel emotional and I will tell you that so that you think I really give a **** because it will help my persona and make people like me" Corden after Newsnight tonight? What a sanctimonious, patronising' self-aggrandising, bandwagon-jumping twat he made of himself. biggest ass fyck twat ever

Can't stand the twat

14 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Just said how upset he was on a programme he was presenting, and that Manchester is a good place. What did you expect, him to pretend it hadn't happened?

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I came across this on Facebook. It's fitting for this forum as the speaker is Riaz Khan, a Leicester man and regular at the King Power. The hurt in his tone/face is clear as day. I assume from his appearance that this a man who believes in the Islamic faith, its teachings and what I would term as it's true ideology.

My point is, I am sure that there are many Riaz Khan's around, who are as angry, upset, disgusted and utterly horrified by these atrocious acts, yet you never see them on the telly, the voice for the Muslim community. Instead, you see a man in a suit who most of these weirdos cannot and will not relate to. 

There is a genuine acceptance in that speech that a problem exists. A genuine concern for the lack of a solution. I have a lot of Muslim friends and colleagues and refuse to believe Riaz is in the minority. Men like this should be at the forefront of getting these weasels out of their holes before they get their nails into the weak and easily led in a fragile society. 

Genuinely feel sad today. No anger, just sad. Going after kids makes the mindset of the ones who do this so different to ours it's scary.https://m.facebook.com/riaz.khan.399826/posts/10155391470219973

Not having a go at you for posting but I personally think it's fvcking sad that this bloke and other Muslims are under the societal pressure that compels them to even do this as if they need to qualify that they aren't a fvcking terrorist and they find acts such as this morally repugnant. 

Regardless of the fact that many perpetrators of terrorist acts in recent years have identified as "Muslim", no-one should need lots of real Muslims to come out publicly and decry these actions (which are actions against humanity first and foremost) to realise that murder is not part of the Muslim faith. Anyone committing crimes like this is on a whole other level of sick.

It shouldn't even need saying. The sad fact that this does is damning of us as a Nation that claims to be a place for persons of every colour and every creed. 

3 hours ago, Parafox said:

What was he supposed to say? Nothing?

I thought it was sincere.  

5 hours ago, ajthefox said:

Not having a go at you for posting but I personally think it's fvcking sad that this bloke and other Muslims are under the societal pressure that compels them to even do this as if they need to qualify that they aren't a fvcking terrorist and they find acts such as this morally repugnant. 

Regardless of the fact that many perpetrators of terrorist acts in recent years have identified as "Muslim", no-one should need lots of real Muslims to come out publicly and decry these actions (which are actions against humanity first and foremost) to realise that murder is not part of the Muslim faith. Anyone committing crimes like this is on a whole other level of sick.

It shouldn't even need saying. The sad fact that this does is damning of us as a Nation that claims to be a place for persons of every colour and every creed. 

Why would you think you're having a go at me? You post though - my sentiments exactly. Well said, good man.

37 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

So, so sad! You just had a feeling yesterday that this particular story wasn't going to have a much needed happy ending

This was the lady who was on the radio yesterday desperately searching for news of her daughter. So so sad

Just now, theessexfox said:

Saw on Twitter that she's contacted the families and paying for the funerals.

Like how we saw on twitter that Ranieiri donated half his compensation to charity?

13 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Nice gesture from Yaya. Surely more footballers/celebrities could put their hands in their pockets

Zabaleta has done the same, donated his match fee and salary from final game. read about 90k or something.

Archived