Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

The OH Leuven Thread

41 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

The Messiah is back.

LC9111-029.JPG

I must be the only one who thinks he looks similar to celebrity chef Robert Irvine..

robert-irvine-fit-fuel.png?crop=0px,14px

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

I think the fact they employed him in the first place was a pretty big hint.

Oh, I'm well aware of that. I meant it in the sense of an ongoing process, leading up to a full reconciliation.

I sense that the OH Leuven job was also in parts a sign of admission of guilt on behalf of the owners for sacking Pearson after the Thailand debacle - sure, the lads' behaviour reflected badly on the club and him, but the guys were all mature and old enough and Nigel simply not responsible any longer for the failings of his son.

In essence, I'm happy to see NP doing well. I hope he can now use the players at his disposal and his experience from last season to push for a promotion to the Belgian top division.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Oh, I'm well aware of that. I meant it in the sense of an ongoing process, leading up to a full reconciliation.

I sense that the OH Leuven job was also in parts a sign of admission of guilt on behalf of the owners for sacking Pearson after the Thailand debacle - sure, the lads' behaviour reflected badly on the club and him, but the guys were all mature and old enough and Nigel simply not responsible any longer for the failings of his son.

In essence, I'm happy to see NP doing well. I hope he can now use the players at his disposal and his experience from last season to push for a promotion to the Belgian top division.

I thought it was more down to Pearson thinking his son shouldn't have been sacked as he didn't say anything racists. So a fundamental difference of principal especially as he probably thought he was in charge of football recruitment and discipline. 

Somebody the other day put up a picture of NP beaming on the sideline in Belgium and noted how happy he looked. The same can be said of this pic today. I like NP looking happy.

LC9111-029.JPG

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

Nige should never leave Belgium. Don't think the crazy circus of England league football is good for him. 

Out there he can just focus on the football and not have to deal with every media outlet searching for a weakness to exploit

LC9111-031.JPG

“Who is that?”

LC9111-029.JPG

“Nigel Pearson… How do I begin to explain Nigel Pearson?”

“Nigel Pearson is flawless." 
"I hear his trainers are insured for $10,000." 
"I hear he fights dogs… in Romania." 
"His favorite movie is Rocky IV." 
"One time he met Pep Guardiola on a plane…" 
"And he told him he was his inspiration." 
"One time he called me an ostrich to my face… it was awesome." 

Edited by Sharpe's Fox