Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wattolcfc

Jonny Evans

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

Really like Evans and think he would fit in great at Leicester BUT I'd prefer Smalling or Zouma and if WBA are capable of getting either, then we should make ourselves in that hunt too. Zouma on loan isn't ideal long-term, but he is an absolute monster and would potentially be great here, even if just for a season.

58 minutes ago, Tuna said:

If West Brom are eyeing up Jones and or Smalling we should be in for one of those. Both better than Evans.

Disagree. I would prefer Evans over any of those three. Although I would take either Zouma or Smalling if we can't get Evans but not Jones.

Hoping Shakey is thinking the same way.

23 hours ago, lfu said:

Agreed. Last month Lazio were rumoured to be "considering" our £9m offer for Wesley Hoedt. Even if we doubled that offer he would be better value for money than Evans at £20+m.

Plus I don't think he's as good as a lot of people seem to think he is.

I can honestly say I have never thought "I wish we had him". 

I have said out loud a good few times though "how the **** are Wes Brown and Jonny Evans playing for Man U."

That evidence worries me with this bloke.

3 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Disagree. I would prefer Evans over any of those three. Although I would take either Zouma or Smalling if we can't get Evans but not Jones.

Hoping Shakey is thinking the same way.

Yes Jones is shit.

Smalling or Zouma the preferred options for me, by a country mile.

3 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Plus I don't think he's as good as a lot of people seem to think he is.

I can honestly say I have never thought "I wish we had him". 

I have said out loud a good few times though "how the **** are Wes Brown and Jonny Evans playing for Man U."

That evidence worries me with this bloke.

Yeah. Same here. I don't really rate Evans, but I'd give him a chance if we did sign him. Hope we can get someone else.

4 hours ago, Tuna said:

If West Brom are eyeing up Jones and or Smalling we should be in for one of those. Both better than Evans.

No they aren't. Evans is one of the best defenders in the league. Van Gaal is a cretin.

whoscored are very good. Don't know how they calculate scores but always seem to accurately reflect performances, even if a bit 'under the radar'. Good to see Maguire's score - anything over 7 is impressive. 

2 hours ago, sdb said:

whoscored are very good. Don't know how they calculate scores but always seem to accurately reflect performances, even if a bit 'under the radar'. Good to see Maguire's score - anything over 7 is impressive. 

I don't know how they do it either but they are usually bang on.. I very much like that Maguire is a 7 plus. Interesting that Gibson is at 6.8 but valued higher

pulis makes Evans captain - would be awkward for your captain to hand in a transfer request or alternatively for you to sell him a few weeks after appointing him. Suspect Evans wants more money to stay there and this is pulis' clever way of forcing the club to accede and keep his man there.

such a development, in my mind, makes it far less likely that Jonny Evans will end the window in blue. With huth injured, I am a bit worried. Not convinced we ever look tight without Huth's organisation 

Archived