Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Finsbury Park

7 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Breaking now, early reports suggest a van has run over a crowd of Muslims leaving a mosque.

Several reported injured.

What is wrong with people?

Lack of sex gottabe

Oh great, this is exactly what the terrorists want.

ISIS have clearly stated their aim is to provoke a 'war' between the believers and the non-believers in foreign lands (to trigger the end of days)

This will now be used as an excuse for further escalating ISIS attacks. :|

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

If its targeted against muslims then its a terrorist attack not a hit and run.

Why is it a terrorist attack? And not a racist attack?

would the person not need to have links to terrorist organisations to be considered a terrorist 

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Why is it a terrorist attack? And not a racist attack?

would the person not need to have links to terrorist organisations to be considered a terrorist 

I believe the definition of terrorism is something along the lines of carrying out acts of violence with a political motivation in mind.

In this case, it could well be both, of course

This is pretty much exactly what every sane person was worried about. Does absolutely ****ing nothing to help, only going to escalate things and make it worse. And the worst thing about it is, just like with the other attacks, there are sick bastards celebrating it as some sort of victory. 

Rip to the victims. 

It's a terrorist attack, he wanted to terrorise people and that was his motive. It's exactly what the cretins from ISIL/ISIS or whatever they are calling themselves, wanted. They want innocent Muslims to suffer for their twisted idiology, creating a war. Thoughts are with the people effected and their families. What is happening to our country. It's a sad day on so many levels. 

2 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Piers Morgan in being a plank shocker

Well the passion is clear... and it was Michael Gove on the receiving end initially, so I wasn't too bothered until I started to realise Morgan was going over the top and that most people watching would end up feeling sorry for monotone Gove.

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Well the passion is clear... and it was Michael Gove on the receiving end initially, so I wasn't too bothered until I started to realise Morgan was going over the top and that most people watching would end up feeling sorry for monotone Gove.

Aye I did see it myself too. He was tearing strips off Gove and then he's having a go at that fella from Salford and I just thought he's going too far. Morgan is letting his emotions get in the way of his reporting. Either that or he's looking for people like us to be talking about him as he's seen to be getting irate and it's worked! He is a massive plank

No wonder Theresa May can't get any work done. She seems to be spending all of her time chairing COBRA committee emergency meetings at the moment.

WTF is going on in this fvcked up country of ours? My wife is on her was to work in London this morning, less than a mile away from Finsbury Park. I detest the fact she works in London and I avoid it like the plague. But I guess nowhere is safe these days is it...

Those poor people just going to peaceful prayer last night. I wish everyone could just be more tolerant and let folk live their lives. It's all so sickening...

9 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Finsbury Park Mosque has had more proven links to terrorism than any other Mosque in the country.

Act of mind blowing stupidity and evil but if one Mosque was likely to be targeted it was this one.

This is the sort of thing you may think to yourself, but don't say it out loud. It can present itself as an 'excuse' for what's been done - there's no excuse.

Archived