Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Ahmed Musa - Possible Loan Move

Should be starting this season

... for Notts County. Am I right lads?

2 hours ago, Bamba's Babes said:

Should be starting this season

... for Notts County. Am I right lads?

I think he gets shit he doesn't deserve. Going from Russia to the Prem is a big change. He put the effort in but lacked finesse. I think he'd be a star at Hull and one of the top goalscorers in the championship. If he is someone will offer us our money back on him next season.

20 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

This thread is different to many of the others in Transfer Talk in that I want to see it near the top of the list for a player to leave rather than another coming in!

Disappointing nobody seems to want him but who can blame them!

He's got a big fee & big wage

The maths make it too much of a risk for anyone not as reckless as we were in that disastrous summer

7 minutes ago, cc_star said:

He's got a big fee & big wage

The maths make it too much of a risk for anyone not as reckless as we were in that disastrous summer

Yeah pretty much. I was hoping somebody in russia or even china would come in for him. Oh well, as long as CS doesn't feel obliged to play him he can turn up to training and quietly pick up his wage and be grateful we were such mugs!

On 7/19/2017 at 23:54, Gerard said:

I said that at the time we bought Maguire.

Hull have just spent £8m on someone from Liverpool I've never even heard of. Surely they could just buy Musa outright as it's not as if Slutsky needs to take a close look at him after working with him for years at CSKA.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/19/liverpool-midfielder-kevin-stewart-leaves-asia-tour-join-hull/

Probably that's why he doesn't want to buy him, he knows exactly what he's like! 

Theres been several little bits too where players and the like are saying he's having a great preseason.

He's got some incredible and unique attributes but for his pace, instinct to get into the right place and predatory goalscoring skills he lacks key skills that put him at a huge disadvantage in the Premier League. He'd incredibly lightweight and can be knocked off the ball with little fuss making it look as if he goes down from minimal contact which leads to less decisions going his way, he panics when closed down on the wing when not in flight and has on  multiple occasions, turned around and run the ball out of play, he's not good at crossing either; altogether meaning upfront he can be stood off and shook off the ball and controlled out on the wing.

Huge amount for him to prove and if he starts the season here he needs it without fans on his back, a fresh start. Let him make a point

Ideally he needs to be sold before they realise how crap he is.

He's not without certain qualities like being able to go round a man with pace but his passing ability is non league level and I'm not exaggerating when i say that. It baffles me how much research can be done on a player that someone has looked extensively at him and decided to pull the trigger on a £16m purchase. 

2 minutes ago, LCFCshotstopper said:

Might get slandered for this but I rate Musa.

He has shown glimpses of what he can do ( yes like most, I have been annoyed with him too as with most of the team last season ).

I think this season he will deliver. IMHO

You will get slandered for this.

He's absolute garbage 

33 minutes ago, LCFCshotstopper said:

He has shown glimpses of what he can do ( yes like most, I have been annoyed with him too as with most of the team last season ).

Please let this be Conrad on here lol 

39 minutes ago, LCFCshotstopper said:

He's shit mate.

22 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Just kindly wish that he does go, frees up the opportunity for others to try and do a better job.

I really hope he goes - just to give Lawrence the First Team chance he needs. Like Musa, Lawrence won't be a starter to begin with, but he will get a regular chance coming on as a sub.

2 hours ago, LCFCshotstopper said:

He's shocking mate. Just a really bad footballer (at Premier League level) with nothing but pace going for him, football manager attributes don't lie. 

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Just kindly wish that he does go, frees up the opportunity for others to try and do a better job.

The problem is there is not much in the way of talent to grasp such an opportunity. The really young ones are farmed out on loan and the not so young ones are banished to the Bundesliga.

Archived