Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Welcome Kelechi

He looked good in his little cameo.  Very intelligent, lovely touch and team orientated with his pass to Vards.

Looked genuinely excited to be with us in the signing pictures, and genuinley gutted to be injured when he went off. 

Very excited with him! 

29 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Stringer was going on on RL like his career was over.

Stringer is a cvnt. Dropped in a line about keeping Benalouane away from Kelechi and not letting Benny to tackle Kelechi. 

Stiring cvnt reminds me of Randall of Reeces

Interesting thought I had today is that having a second quality striker in Nacho, could that help alleviate the pressure Mahrez found himself under last year with triple/double marking? 

I love Shinji as much as the next man, but as the only player who linked well with Vardy last year it became obvious that opposition were aware of the fact you can hassle him and he'd be on his arse in a hot second. Obviously that meant they could pool more bodies into neutralising the only other direct threat to Vardy in Mahrez.

Now with Iheanacho showing glimpses of a promising partnership with Vardy, if it really gets going that'll mean opposition teams will have to pool their men more evenly and give Mahrez the space and time he needs to thrive. If they don't, then they leave their defence at the mercy of Vardy and Iheanacho. This is before you even consider what N'Didi can do with a bit of space within range. 

Hopefully this spine can take us places this season, looks promising in the little we've seen so far :) 

Archived