Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

22 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

How come he wanted to sign for us so bad?

Money. At the end of the day, players want a better contract, and the Premier League is very attractive, considering even a club fighting relegation can afford to pretty much double our wages. Adrien is/was one of our better payed players, and what you're offering is more than double what we can afford.

Plus, at 28, his time to sign that big lucrative contract was closing sooner rather than later.

19 minutes ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

I said looks as in on paper we haven't seen them yet 

I know you did, but that's some statement given we're not likely to ever witness a better Leicester team. What kind of paper was it on? The kind you find in a toilet?

So nothing has really changed since 24 hours ago (apart from my lack of sleep).

But by moving the thread from "WTF is going with the clearance" on the transfer forum suddenly becomes the "giant reach around w@nk fest" terms agreed Leicester forum. Although nothing has changed and he's still not a Leicester player?

7 minutes ago, shen said:

I know you did, but that's some statement given we're not likely to ever witness a better Leicester team. What kind of paper was it on? The kind you find in a toilet?

Don't forget everyone else was horrible, which runs as a parallel to accomplishments. Portugal won the euros, they weren't the best team there though :)

8 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

So nothing has really changed since 24 hours ago (apart from my lack of sleep).

But by moving the thread from "WTF is going with the clearance" on the transfer forum suddenly becomes the "giant reach around w@nk fest" terms agreed Leicester forum. Although nothing has changed and he's still not a Leicester player?

Correct

I don't expect any problems with this being approved. But if there is then it'll be on the sporting side as I've been told we had our paperwork prepared and ready by 10 pm. 

They believe the man who made time made plenty of it. Where as we don't have enough time in a day. But I'm confident this is a done deal. Relax lads.

23 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

How is he not? He's on the official FA list. All newspapers speak of a done deal. You really think the FIFA would say no now? I highly doubt it.

As long as it's not set in stone, I'm holding my breath. Club are not confirming it because the clearance isn't there yet. I've seen crazier things than FIFA saying no.

8 minutes ago, shen said:

As long as it's not set in stone, I'm holding my breath. Club are not confirming it because the clearance isn't there yet. I've seen crazier things than FIFA saying no.

He has to be on our squad list: It was due, and if weren't on it, he couldn't play in a premier league game until January. Doesn't mean the deal is done.

46 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Silva wants to sign because crafty is the best burger in England and we're home of the best curry in the country. The county is the prettiest in the country. STOP AGGING IT OFF. THE LEICESTER

Where else could he train by running around in Bradgate Park? ;)

7 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I honestly think that some of you deep down would prefer it if this deal fell through.

Just so you could feel justified for being such grumpy bastards about this deal, rudkin and the club in general.

What a weird conclusion. Of course I and others want the deal to go through. It's naive and premature to believe the deal is done before it's confirmed. The last few years of transfer windows should be sufficient proof of that.

Archived