Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

5 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I bet Silva didn't sign his own name because he saw Gallowtree gate or something 

Or if his first performance is potentially a bad one, he'll think many will judge him negatively straight away and not give him a chance to settle down.

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

About 4 years ago in sussex

Sussex must be a very harsh Police force as I know friends in Leicestershire and Derbyshire and they don't prosecute below at least 10 per cent plus one, in fact usually advisory even then and ticket only at 10 plus miles per hour over for example 

4 hours ago, SCP1906 said:

Yes.

If he said it was from benfuka cvnts I would start to calling him a foker nottingham forest fan!

Since it's not that bad I just say he should learn who's the portuguese biggest Club and who owns the best football academy in the world, that produced two Ballon d'our winners.

emoji41.png

@deep blue

You should also learn this:

DI3j4-tW4AAYqD4.jpg

On this day in 1955, Sporting CP and Partizan took part in the first ever European Cup match. It finished in an epic 3-3 draw.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/904630079040475136

Sporting was one the first two teams invited by UEFA to play the first 'European Champions' game. 

It had one of the most famous european teams at time, the called '5 violinos'.

:cheers:

18 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Sussex must be a very harsh Police force as I know friends in Leicestershire and Derbyshire and they don't prosecute below at least 10 per cent plus one, in fact usually advisory even then and ticket only at 10 plus miles per hour over for example 

I know for a fact (Seen one recently) that Hampshire say they follow the National Guidline of 10% plus 2.

If the worst-case scenario occurs and Silva doesn't come, still have faith in King to fill in more.

He's got the experience to deal with the pressures, but James shouldn't be overlooked either despite just returning to the squad.

4 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If the worst-case scenario occurs and Silva doesn't come, still have faith in King to fill in more.

He's got the experience to deal with the pressures, but James shouldn't be overlooked either despite just returning to the squad.

Dude,

That would be a double blow

25 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

4 minutes ago, Livid said:

I know for a fact (Seen one recently) that Hampshire say they follow the National Guidline of 10% plus 2.

Some areas are zero tolerance. I got done for 72 mph on the M1 in northants.

As above the 10% is a guideline not a law.

On 03/09/2017 at 18:10, st albans fox said:

Are folk still musing about the deal not going through?  really??????

cant we move on?  Once it has been confirmed, are we going to start worrying every five mins when his first major injury will be ????

This was the only deal to go through after the deadline between associations. Hence both FA's have to confirm the paperwork is in order before international clearance can be granted.  We know that sporting have confirmed all ok at their end and lcfc have announced that we are just waiting for the IC. (Having had approval from the PL/FA over here).  Normally, IC is straightforward and not referenced but in this instance, where the deal was completed after the deadline, it cannot simply be taken for granted. Like i said before - if we were a United or Chelsea we wouldn't have even mentioned it. Player is away on international duty and there is no rush to get the IC through. It will be confirmed tomorrow. worry about something else !!

Do you know if this is still going to be confirmed today?

They are leaving it late and I'm still worrying about it!

6 minutes ago, cc_star said:

Well, he is our player... It's just a case of whether he's able to make his debut on September 9th Vs Chelsea or 1st January Vs Huddersfield

Not been through pages and pages, do you know he has to be registered by to play Saturday, isn't usually the Thursday before

42 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Some areas are zero tolerance. I got done for 72 mph on the M1 in northants.

As above the 10% is a guideline not a law.

What? I'd love to see that ticket - was it in an average speed area or on a smart motorway or was it speed gun or marked / unmarked car? 

Because thats ridiculous and I'd genuinely have appealed that!

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

What? I'd love to see that ticket - was it in an average speed area or on a smart motorway or was it speed gun or marked / unmarked car? 

Because thats ridiculous and I'd genuinely have appealed that!

me too, it could easily be speedo error, just from different tyres.

Archived