Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

27 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

It's all Ross Barkleys fault for changing his mind last minute - the twat

I know you say it with tongue in cheek...but if we really were interested and really wanted to show positive

intent with notions of striving forward then Rudkin and management, would of sealed his signature,

Well before window closure, or any DD business movement. I still class this Leicester business on Silva

as pathetic and embarrasing. There would of been squad space for both if necessary.

We have off loaded on loan,Mendy and Musa (I believe)

Midfield Squad choice of  DD/Silva/Iberro/James/Ndidi/ Amartey/King, wouldnt of been OTT, imo.

12 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

It will go over the line, they are not going to sentence someone to basically 4 months no play especially if the deal is done oh and to add to that he's a international player who has a world cup next year Portugal would probably go nuts. 

that raises interesting dynamics- if he's our player but they ban him from playing for us  surely we can threaten not to release him - I cant see how FIFA could exercise their sanction to compel clubs to release players if they have blocked him from playing for us (might p*** Adrien off though) lol

52 minutes ago, Livid said:

That was harsh usually 36+ in a 30!

It was about 200 yards long between a 40 and a 20. She never speeds either and it was 7am on a Sunday.

She was your namesake for weeks.

2 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

It is a bit odd. You’d think that either a) everything was done in time, he is Leicester’s player or b) everything wasn’t done in time, he remains Sporting player.

But somehow we could potentially be in a alternative dimension where he is neither?

download.png

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

I know you say it with tongue in cheek...but if we really were interested and really wanted to show positive

intent with notions of striving forward then Rudkin and management, would of sealed his signature,

Well before window closure, or any DD business movement. I still class this Leicester business on Silva

as pathetic and embarrasing. There would of been squad space for both if necessary.

We have off loaded on loan,Mendy and Musa (I believe)

Midfield Squad choice of  DD/Silva/Iberro/James/Ndidi/ Amartey/King, wouldnt of been OTT, imo.

Is it possible that FFP concerns made us wary of signing Silva without selling Drinky first?

5 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

Baffles me why things in the transfer window are left to the last minute, to the extent we even need an extension to the deadline. Just seems so nonsensical, there's been months. 

Blame DD or Chelsea or both or you could just stick the blame on Rudders seems the most logical thing to do.

8 minutes ago, deep blue said:

Is it possible that FFP concerns made us wary of signing Silva without selling Drinky first?

I think we were also on the limit of 25 players with bringing in Drago, so we needed to offload someone before bringing another in.

37 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

Baffles me why things in the transfer window are left to the last minute, to the extent we even need an extension to the deadline. Just seems so nonsensical, there's been months. 

Because players like Drinkwater aren't high priority players for someone like Chelsea, which consequently drops teams like us in it when they are desperate to fill a gap, should have asked for more. 

Archived