Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Huddersfield Away 1-1 post match

1 minute ago, PintsandPyro said:

Christ we have some fickle fans, If Vardy put away that sitter everyones buzzing, but now everyone is in meltdown saying shakes cannot lead us forward. 5 games in!

If, if, if, he didn't and we set up wrong from the start, poor tactics, poor selection, poor performance, there is no hiding from the fact.

Well, that was a woeful performance from both CS and the team; i feel for the fans that spend their time and hard-earned money to witness such a rubbish display. 

The most frustrating thing was that when we were in possession, we would go and loose it within less than 6 seconds most of the time ( yes i was that bored that i could time it precisely ), while Hudds were hanging to it for at the very least 20 seconds, that alone is a disgrace.

Anyone who watched Leeds and Sheffield last week knows they would wipe the floor with us if we'd face them in the cup right now.

I am adamant Shakespear has absolutely no game plan, because if he had one, he would use his personal to its strength, not the other way around.

So basically, he didn't lost the plot since he had none what so ever.

Every man and his dog can see that our two-men midfield is atrocious and that our front line lives from scraps, yet he still keeps on playing this inept 4-2-2-2 that every team seems to suss out with such ease.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

That sums CS stubbornness pretty well.

The only satisfaction was Mahrez being up for the fight, and had Vardy and Nachoman put their scoring boots on, he should have at least one assist.

8 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Absolute tap-in?

I'll accuse you of being blind... He was on the right-hand side of the box... Not in front of an empty goal.

But he's beating the keeper to the ball, he just needs to slot it under him. Even if the keeper saves it we'll likely get a corner or a rebound attempt from it.

The dive in that situation was just vile.

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

But he's beating the keeper to the ball, he just needs to slot it under him. Even if the keeper saves it we'll likely get a corner or a rebound attempt from it.

I think he genuinely fell over.

5 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Mediocre performance but lets give some credit to Huddersfield. Their pressing and energy reminded me of us. They're going to give much better teams then us problems, so a draw is not a bad result.

I was thinking the same. Wagner has done a great job there. They out Leicestered us today in work rate and pressing. That's going to be a tough place to pick up points for most sides this year. 

3 minutes ago, PintsandPyro said:

Point away from home!

Point is fine, performance is a massive cause for concern though - You can talk about winning at home, drawing away but, no disrespect to Huddersfield - away to the play off winners you shouldn't be getting outplayed and walking away with a point by sheer luck  (the dubious offside) if you have any plans on the top 8.

5 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Good god...

You compare running at full speed with a defender breathing on your neck and still having to beat the keeper in a difficult angle to a tap in and you accuse him of diving when the defender clearly gave him a push in the back. Are you for real? 

55 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Bad day at the office, but still come away with a point.

King not nearly as bad as some make out, in fact was possibly our best player today. 

Specsavers.

Apart from winning a penalty due to lack of control spent most of the game avoiding the ball.

5 minutes ago, Sampson said:

I don't think it was a dive. He's running so quick the slightest touch and he goes over. He was past the last man it would be pointless to go over especially if he's as greedy as some people on here seem to suggest. 

Archived