Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Huddersfield Away 1-1 post match

With 4-4-2 away from home we never gain a foothold in the game. We always end up chasing shadows. It has been going on far too long and there appears to be no acknowledgement that there's a fundamental problem let alone a desire to do anything about it.

We can all see it. Why can't the management?

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

Is this banter?  Because if it is, your banter is fooking shit of a epic scale

It ain't. People are trigger happy when it comes to Slim, even if he skyrocketed that shot. Yet Vardy who played okay today missed a tap in from a half yard and didn't get torn to shred. 

Not that I'm angry at Vardy, mind you since I'm well aware that this kind of shit happens.

Just now, Babylon said:

Why were the subs ridiculous? Is this just the en vogue thing to say at the minute? Albrighton needed to go off, Okazaki was brought on to try and link the midfield and attack that clearly wasn't there. Slim is debatable, but Vardy had done nothing and Slim does have a habit of making things happen. 

Vardy off for Slimani is a bad substitution.

Vardy is always a danger - Slim not so much when no crosses go into the box.

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

Incompetent manager bereft of ideas. We have not got the quality of players for 442 against a newly promoted average side, so what are the chances against better sides? Wake up dough boy or get out.

And people on here wonder why some people get short shrift, it's over the top personally abusive crap like this that gets peoples back up. 

FFS what an over reaction!

I agree, we were not at the races but reading this forum you'd think that we were bottom of the table with 5 games to go. 

we have played 5 games, 3 of which against Chelsea, Man Utd and arsenal. And we didn't disgrace ourselves in ANY of those games. 

It was a bad day at the office, granted, but that is all it was, and it is still a point away from home.

But to imply the season is in tatters and the manager has to go is fecking ridiculous! 

however, I am in complete agreement with the hysteria around Grays dive. Absolute joke and is the reason he doesn't start. The lad needs to grow up and realise he is not the next pele. 

2 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

It ain't. People are trigger happy when it comes to Slim, even if he skyrocketed that shot. Yet Vardy who played okay today missed a tap in from a half yard and didn't get torn to shred. 

Not that I'm angry at Vardy, mind you since I'm well aware that this kind of shit happens.

I agree with what you say, however your bumming of Slim and Mahrez is quite puke worthy

3 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

We need more quality in midfield. 

Poor display.

This is our major issue... just hope silva can play this year, a player of his type is massively missed and why play King the guy isn't good enough nowhere near. Also what is Iborra doing an area we are poor in and he isn't being given a chance 

Archived