Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Huddersfield Away 1-1 post match

That was topflight football in name only. Awful game. League Two at times.

It takes a lot to me to get worried, but I am now.

Huddersfield aren't staying up and us failing to beat them is worrying. Hopefully just one of those days, but a few more performances like that could mean we have a fight on our hands this season.

4-6 points is pretty much what I expected from the opening 5 games. Below par performance, particularly first half, and such a poor goal to give away. Can't see the results improving too much until we sort our pathetic midfield out though, not necessarily CS fault that he has next to nothing to pick from but a better side would have walked through us today.

Point away from home in the top flight is always reasonable though.   

Yet another season of misfiring mediocrity beckons - all thanks to the chubby Pearsonalike. It's criminal that he got given the job on the back of a couple of results after the sacking, when the rest of last season pointed clearly to his limitations. And here they are, again, despite him being allowed loose with the club's purse. Ridiculous.

I'm not going to carp on about this every game, this is the first and last rant: Creg shouldn't have been allowed into the sodding interview room - get a proper fvcking manager in.

Resorting to hoof ball all the bloody time....no backbone in central midfield...no supply line for Vardy.....panicky at the back....Ndidi running round like a headless chicken (probably because he's having to do 2 1/2 players job) King just passing it sideways and backwards and jockeying their far superior midfielders and Mahrez doing a few nice things then a flattering to deceive....very very worrying.

We need to pray that Silva transfer goes through...that Iborra can slot in and also HUTH or Dragovic must replace Morgan who looks like he's got lead in his boots...apart from that we were ok.

Mixed feelings. We were extremely poor and lucky to get a point when I think about the first half and Huddersfield goal which was unfairly cancelled. Still can't really blame Shakey, when he had to pitch Andy King in the midfield. If Iborra wasn't match fit, that is. He should have however brought Gray much earlier on as it was clear that Albrighton wasn't really doing great.

Shakey's ultimate problem is that he's way too reactive and that might cost him the job

Just now, 49er said:

Against the world beaters of Huddersfield!

People expecting three points on a plate were deluded.

Huddersfield have already proven they are no mugs.

Win your home games, win or draw away, you'll do alright.

Archived