Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Sports quiz

The quiz was very misleading. There I was answering all the questions and getting a green tick above, thinking knowing that I was the best at knowing things, then when I got to the end it turned out that was just the progress meter and not the results tally I thought it was, and that I am mostly thick after all.

Down with this sort of thing.

Took me a bit of time to lead each question after I answered the previous one but that's probably my computer/internet more than anything..  Other than kicking myself for some of the answers I gave I have no complaints.  More questions on the points value of snooker balls please. :P

19 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

What just happend?

10/100.

Felt like i was reading alien language during that quiz. I didnt know 1 single  answer but somehow got 1 right . I am not worthy.

Thank fook im hung like a moose.

alright Romelu calm down

• Haha 1