Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Stoke (A) Match Thread

Just now, Redouane said:

They missed far more chances though..

They've missed one. We've had Iborras free header, butland save from Shinji, Shinji missing the ball from Grey's chip before you even consider the square ball riyad should have played. Between us scoring and the equaliser we had the chances to be 3/4 up.

Just now, Mint23 said:

Am I watching a different game here, everyone saying we should have been 3-0 up? It’s a very open game and it could probably be 3-3, both teams missing chances and both keepers have made decent saves

Eh?

should be 3 up.

Gray looks great. Mahrez nzzds to copy him.

Iborra looking better and better but could've had 3.

Simpson still worries me because he doesn't get back. Morgan needing better help on the right.

Missed chances costing us

Mahrez failing to square it the ****

Good save from Butland

Iborra should of done better with his header

That goal we conceded was fvcking weak, we saw enough stepping out last season from Huth, Maguire has now took over. Fuchs nowhere to be seen, maybe this is the season he downgrades just like Konchesky did a while back.

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

They've missed one. We've had Iborras free header, butland save from Shinji, Shinji missing the ball from Grey's chip before you even consider the square ball riyad should have played. Between us scoring and the equaliser we had the chances to be 3/4 up.

Crucially, there chance was the first one though. It's not the same game afterwards.

We were by far the better team in that half. 1-1 is hard to take given we should be home and dry by now. Unusual to see us so wasteful in front of goal, though fair play to Butland, he made a fantastic save. We look open on the break, and it was giving the ball away that cost us, but it was a clinical finish from Shaqiri.

To be honest no matter the result today, I've been impressed. This is what I have personally wanted, playing some actual football and fashioning chances, whilst retaining the ability to counter. Mahrez passes to Vardy and we'd have one on the break too.

So far impressed with what Puel has done in a short space of time.

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Always is away now.

When it pans to the crowd I get happy, because everyone looks about 85 years old, so hopefully when nature takes it course I might be able to get a fvcking away ticket.

Archived