Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Morgan or Dragovic?

Morgan or Dragovic?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be starting alongside Maguire

4 hours ago, surrifox said:

CP is not easy to read but I would not be in any way surprised if he lets Dragovic return to his club in the summer 

Regardless of which player he prefers, I'd be seriously disappointed if he did that.

Huth is on his last legs, if not already finished. Even if Wes gets his place back now, he is a certain age. Maguire could be in demand by a bigger club within a year or so...

Drago has been fitting in well and visibly improving. I presume he'd like to stay - certainly his prospects here look good if he does.

No-brainer summer signing for me, even if Wes is preferred for now.

I'd be gutted if Draovic loses his starting place. He did nothing wrong. As much as Morgan had a good season he's not getting younger and if we want to build a solid CB partnership it has to begin as soon as possible. 

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 2

Dragovic for me and it's a lot down to age. I absolutely think Morgan's still good enough to be a part of our squad but I think Dragovic might be a bit better, and younger.

There's always the risk that if we don't bring him in now, we may never get the chance to as he might not fancy staying beyond the summer, and I think we'd do well to get someone as good as him for £16mil.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Dragovic is the better option and we have to move on from the title winning season. I agree we do need a rb as well. Not convinced Maguire will be with us next season, can see man City coming in for him. 

He might have just played his way out of that one last week.

Has to be Drago, doesn’t it? I don’t know what more we’d want from a CB to partner Maguire. He’s good, he can get better, he’s got plenty of years left, he fits Puel’s model, he likes the club and he’s on a plate to sign for a good price. Unless Morgan is significantly better, which he ain’t, let’s play Drago and cement him in the team.

Aleksander the Great. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

Has to be Drago, doesn’t it? I don’t know what more we’d want from a CB to partner Maguire. He’s good, he can get better, he’s got plenty of years left, he fits Puel’s model, he likes the club and he’s on a plate to sign for a good price. Unless Morgan is significantly better, which he ain’t, let’s play Drago and cement him in the team.

Aleksander the Great. 

I appreciate the question was rhetorical, but yes, it HAS to be Drago. 

• Like 1