Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
winteriscoming

Name a better option than puel

54 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

You're saying this is the worse we have played in 20 years?? wow

Its the gap between what we expect and what we're given that leads to dissapointment.

Also..it's well known that youre quite happy with a ford focus girl friend until your next door neighbour rolls up with his new merc ģirl

24 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Imagine if he doesn't do badly. Imagine if we consistently get from 7th to 13th in the Premier League. But the football isn't exciting (and it doesn't become exciting after he makes all his changes in players, style and methodology). We'll be where we always wanted to be. And miserable.

It's almost unavoidable if you do well consistently, and by well I mean regular midtable finishes.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It's almost unavoidable if you do well consistently, and by well I mean regular midtable finishes.

It was suppose to be the promised land Babs. Maybe we could ask the premier league to relegate us if we're not capable of it ourselves.

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

But suppose your wife took you to ilfracombe every year and you were board stupid... and then she says lets spend all our anoversary savings on buying a little place in ilfracombe....etc

Edited by foxinsocks

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

It was suppose to be the promised land Babs. Maybe we could ask the premier league to relegate us if we're not capable of it ourselves.

It's up to the owners, it can be the promised land if they invest in us.  If they don't they we'll all just get fed up of finished between 7th and 14th eventually.

22 hours ago, 4everfox said:

What a season Burnley have had too, bet you've loved every minute. Fair play to Dyche for achieving that on his budget, which makes me wonder what he would be like with a respectable budget to play with. Making the financial jump for the first time has been known to ruin managers in the past and attempting to bring Dyche to Leicester could be a slight concern in this regard. I do however believe that Europe will ruin you next season, pretty glad we avoided it to be honest. 

Don't be concerned - no way will Dyche be going to Leicester any time soon...if ever:)

Edited by lancyclaret

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It's up to the owners, it can be the promised land if they invest in us.  If they don't they we'll all just get fed up of finished between 7th and 14th eventually.

A la Southampton, Stoke and West Brom - and look where they are now!

• Like 1

Considering he's had no pre-season and came in early-October, think we could've gone further if he arrived in the summer imo.

He probably knows the performances have been dull at times, but the team has been unlucky in other periods (such as Burnley away).

Edited by Wymeswold fox

23 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

the players must know - no way will they be motivated to perform at palace. maybe home to wet spam they may care (cos its at home) and they must be motivated to try and beat arsenal and spurs at Wembley so we could still get another few points

If the players must know surely they'd be motivated to perform for any potential new managers watching on :dunno:

Personally regardless whether they know or not for me i've said for the last few weeks I struggle to see us getting many more points and I think we'll finish 10th.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

If the players must know surely they'd be motivated to perform for any potential new managers watching on :dunno:

Personally regardless whether they know or not for me i've said for the last few weeks I struggle to see us getting many more points and I think we'll finish 10th.

never seen it happen like that. always seems to be the opposite whilst the 'dead man walking' hasn't yet walked

44 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Marco Silva for me then if true. Available, young, ambitious and experience in the Prem. 

It really is a near exact copy of what happened to Puel at Southampton/ He needs to reevaluate his methods and maybe learn to be more flexible. 

Think I'd take a punt, his style would suit us.

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Think I'd take a punt, his style would suit us.

He was very highly thought of before the whole Everton saga derailed that.

I think we would be the perfect club for him right now too. He needs to rebuild his reputation.

He knows the league and more importantly, probably knows quite a lot about us. Everything just seems logical about this kind of appointment. 

I'm sure people will start spouting off names such as Wenger or Ancelotti again but realistically, this could be a top appointment for us. 

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

I think the Burnley game was the one where the owners decided enough was enough.

More like fan power. Seems our owners are not happy so many fans are not happy with him. Was also told it's not the players. Perhaps they spend time on here.

4 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Its the gap between what we expect and what we're given that leads to dissapointment.

Also..it's well known that youre quite happy with a ford focus girl friend until your next door neighbour rolls up with his new merc ģirl

Yeah but we all end up with clapped out old bangers eventually.

Edited by WigstonWanderer