Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Hamza Choudhury

Started life as a fullback so knows how to tackle and can intimidate opponents with his no nonsense approach ...    but is very defensively minded and will not drive forward ..    great potential but at this moment in time we need someone far better. 

enjoyed his performance. would never have expected to come on in the first half, or maybe not at all. Made some good blocks/interceptions from their crosses which could have led to goals had he not been there. Good positional sense and didn't seem afraid to get stuck in. Good option to have especially considering our midfield resources (or lack of). 

He showed great composure which is a great asset at this level. He did play quite deeply & did look a bit like a sweeper at times but i'm guessing these were his instructions. For a young man just getting started at this level i would say it was a very good game.

9 minutes ago, red5 said:

Miles better than our left-back, why does chilwell play when we have a lad like this? Oh yes our manager is clueless.

what has Ben Chilwell go to do with a central midfielder playing or not?

• Like 3

Just now, Beechey said:

Chilwell wasn't even close to one of our worst performers today. What is everyone's massive problem with him?

I counted at least three fantastic crosses into the box by Chilwell today and nobody was there to meet them. What does he have to do to satisfy you lot, dance through the entire Newcastle defensive line and bang it into the top corner all by himself?

simply put he isn't Christian Fuchs, it doesn't matter what Chilwell does simply by not being Fuchs and therefore not being part of the team that won the league he shouldn't be picked, despite the fact Fuchs isn't the same player anymore himself, he struggles to get forward let alone get back.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

I've been the first one to criticise Chilwell and thought he has been poor most of the season. But the last 3 games he has been much much better, I can't see how you can put a negative on his performance today when neither goal was down to him? Muppet

willy puller lol

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Pleased for him, did very well. But he did play deep (whether asked to or not?)

he's an out and out holding man, could be used like Spuds use Dier to drop in between the CBs when we bomb forward