Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

I like what I've seen of him, which isn't a lot.

Which no doubt means he looks no better than Mark Noble under Mourinho.

seems a lot like fernandinho but slower, surely would take awhile to adapt aswell.

i'm personally not so keen and would have thought someone like Savic from Lazio would be a better fit, perhaps a Serbian isn't the best for marketing in comparison to a Brazilian player

3 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

seems a lot like fernandinho but slower, surely would take awhile to adapt aswell.

i'm personally not so keen and would have thought someone like Savic from Lazio would be a better fit, perhaps a Serbian isn't the best for marketing in comparison to a Brazilian player

I thought they'd go for Savic as well. Genuinely very good player and he's an absolute giant. Mourinho's wet dream of a midfielder.

9 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Lazio want £87m for him apparently. The transfer market is crazy!! 

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I thought they'd go for Savic as well. Genuinely very good player and he's an absolute giant. Mourinho's wet dream of a midfielder.

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Savic will cost them far too much purely on his reputation. 

1 hour ago, 80's fox said:

Seems to look to me he's worth that kinda money, especially if pogba went for what he has he might even prove cheap in a few years 

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

Seems to look to me he's worth that kinda money, especially if pogba went for what he has he might even prove cheap in a few years 

That good is he? 

I haven't seen that much of him tbh. 

looks like Andreas Christensen has posted about meeting the new boss before Chelsea have said anything. Everyone knows Conte is gonna leave but no-one (presumably Sarri) has been announced yet lol

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, 80's fox said:

The market is crazy yeah but equally Lotito is in the Levy / Vichai league of tight fistedness. He won't be ****ed around for a deal, he'll get every penny out of Savic that he can. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

The market is crazy yeah but equally Lotito is in the Levy / Vichai league of tight fistedness. He won't be ****ed around for a deal, he'll get every penny out of Savic that he can. 

Quite right as well.

12 hours ago, pazzerfox said:

I see Brighton have bid for Liam Moore.  Not seen much of him to see if he has developed or not.

Same here but he was their player of the year.

38 minutes ago, davieG said:

Same here but he was their player of the year.

Played every Minute of every match too.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/90218/Show/Liam-Moore

Seems a great championship defender at least.

7 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Sarri to take over at Chelsea?

I suppose Conte's going back to Italy then.

Looks like a done deal. Chelsea are a really weird side new manager, spend big, have a great season then seem to sabotage the next and have a bad one. Bring in a new manager (Sarri seems top class) and repeat. Pretty sure part of Sarri going there will be a decent budget to bring in a few players he wants.

Not relevant to this thread but just gonna leave this here for no reason other than it's pretty much the best thing ever and I felt like we all needed a wee smile......

Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 17.42.36.png

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 3