Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

10 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Not relevant to this thread but just gonna leave this here for no reason other than it's pretty much the best thing ever and I felt like we all needed a wee smile......

Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 17.42.36.png

Ah Rumble, the day I about broke my hand punching a low ceiling beam in delight when that cheeky little number went in. Happy days thank you :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Not relevant to this thread but just gonna leave this here for no reason other than it's pretty much the best thing ever and I felt like we all needed a wee smile......

I still remember the trip back, was so slow getting out of London but it was great on the motorway, seeing the odd banner flying from bridges and the beautiful weather, my voice had gone and I had a sore throat but I was happy.

• Like 1

Fulham - good day out and they will spend big pre-season.

Villa will have a major battle now after the premier league payments have ran out......maybe could end up in the Championship for a while with an ageing side needing reconstruction - so sad :scarf:

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

The Silence of the Rams, what a great headline that was!

Derby were big spenders back then, great win, great memories, and a fantastic day!!!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ithuriel said:

I still remember the trip back, was so slow getting out of London but it was great on the motorway, seeing the odd banner flying from bridges and the beautiful weather, my voice had gone and I had a sore throat but I was happy.

I listened to it on the radio in a caravan with me Granddad at Swithland Woods!  X

Had my car pinched while I was ST this game took me £180 to get me and my family home on the train

so very unusually the three promoted teams from last year all avoided relegation from the prem and all the relegated teams didnt manage to bounce straight back up - which in theory should mean there are six teams in the prem who are financially quite weak as they havent enjoyed years of prem money....