Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

34 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Man City Bench!!... Sane,  Mahrez,  Jesus... 

Yeah.. and?..... 

Harry-Kane-Jamie-Vardy-and-Danny-Drinkwater-look-on-from-the-Leicester-bench.jpg

Could of been cruelly a Leicester world-class ,world cup Bench....so near yet so far...a season too far!!!

Edited by fuchsntf

It is blatant handball but it'd be a bit harsh blaming the officials for that. Its subtle and it happens ludicrously quickly in real time. 

I didn't spot it first time on the telly let alone if I was the lino. 

Great header from Laporte. Unstoppable. 

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I don't want to hear of see any Wolves fan,come on this forum,and talk about badluck,good fortune,luck...ever again this season ,the ball had gone,the header would of gone by,the arm made the goal...please by all means,laugh n chuckle.and showing good attitude in a game...but don't dare

Bemoan any situation....again!!!!

Pretty much this.

5 minutes ago, Langston said:

Can't understand the sort of perverse delight some of our fans seem to have when they see Mahrez benched. He gave us memories and moments we could have only ever dreamt of a decade ago. I'd absolutely love to see him showing full backs up.

Wolves haven't been half bad today, Kompany hasn't looked right at all. Costa seems a real handful.

What's perverse is the pundits and the outer pressure for players like Mahrez to make a move away from our club with the illusion it's to play at another level when infact for a lot, it's to sit on the bench. 

Mahrez was great and I loved seeing him play but can't help from feeling bitter that he disrespected our club and us fans and to some it would be karma if that move failed. 

For me Man City having such talent on the bench is just not beneficial to football, players like Mahrez should be playing 90 minutes but many fans did predict this.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lancyclaret said:

Silverware? Oh come on:) Even Leicester would not win the EL:)

We'd stand a chance if we took it seriously, as would you. Remember that in the last 15 years finalists have included Middlesbrough, Fulham, Rangers and Celtic. You're in for the first time in probably most of your fanbases lifetime and you're not mad for it? 

Since we know Wolves fans love their stats, and judge a game on this rather than goals scored, wonder what they all have to say about this?

Oh wait a second, they won't care because they're drawing against the champions. ****ing hypocrites. 

I9rOHu.jpg

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 4