Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

Grealish gets kicked to pieces in that division too, no surprise he loses his rag at times.

People saying no end product as well... I remember people saying the same about Zaha a season a ago. Watched him a fair few times this year and more often than not he’s looked a class above that level for me. Again, unsure if he’s enough to replace Mahrez but he’s well worth investing in imo.

Gerrimin  

Just now, Goober said:

Grealish gets kicked to pieces in that division too, no surprise he loses his rag at times.

People saying no end product as well... I remember people saying the same about Zaha a season a ago. Watched him a fair few times this year and more often than not he’s looked a class above that level for me. Again, unsure if he’s enough to replace Mahrez but he’s well worth investing in imo.

Gerrimin  

Grealish coming in won't be as a replacement for Mahrez. Grealish is not a natural winger and is best played as a central attacking player.

RE: Zaha - he's never been consistent. And that's the frustrating thing about him. Mahrez is far more consistent than Zaha. Everyone knows when Zaha does turn it on and create something, you just know in the next game or the game after that, he'll be quiet and be ineffective.

think he'd be a good signing tbh and his game would probably come along nicely here quite quickly.

seems to have matured a bit lately under Terry's wing.

he's got flair and works hard, imo.

just easy to hate for some because he's a bit of a shit with a shit haircut and did some laughing gas once. boo hoo.  

28 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

People saying you dont want him because hes a ****... please. Vardys a ****, thats why we love him. Huth is a ****, which is why we loved him. being a **** is fine as long as hes your ****. 

Is your **** having its PMT cycle? :ph34r:

5 hours ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

People saying you dont want him because hes a ****... please. Vardys a ****, thats why we love him. Huth is a ****, which is why we loved him. being a **** is fine as long as hes your ****. 

I think you’re allowed to say shit on this forum

Edit: Oh sorry, you probably meant something else.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

6 hours ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Is xxxx a castlemaine xxxx?  Shit beer to be fair.

Fair point but I give you a certain D Wise who was a xxxx at Chelsea yet here he became a complete and utter xxxx 

Eh, I’m not so sure. Seems like one of those twats which thinks he’s the dog’s bollocks when he’s got nothing to show for it. Huth and Vardy aren’t twats in that sense. 

On 27/05/2018 at 18:00, KingsX said:

Not much Championship football on over here; that's the only time I saw a full 90.  Just shooting from the hip.

I'll stick by my guns that we don't need another developmental attacker (whether winger or central) when there's already good, developing raw talent.  Especially since concerns over Grealish's personality are widespread (and IMO demonstrated by that 90' sample).  With Mahrez surely off, we need a plug and play level talent.

If you've seen a lot of him and think he's what we need, more power to you.  I'd prefer a grownup, and see no need to pay an English premium.  Of course I'd pay a massive price for a teenage CAM if he was Christian Pulisic ;) .

I’ve seen quite a lot of him. He’s got bags of talent and unique attributes that you don’t really see from such a young player. He has the potential to become a very special player and I truly believe he would be a great signing. He wouldn’t be a replacement for Mahrez as he plays more central but would definitely give us that something different and also add to the young English talent that we already have in Gray, Chilwell, Hamza.

Yes, he shows signs of immaturity & attitude but that’s down to his age which would need to be managed by the  manager/players & yes he’s a cocky little shit that winds the opposition players/fans up but the same is said about Vards which is why we all love him so much. 

He might be seen as a risky signing but I’d 100% take the chance on him.

P.s We’ve got as much chance of signing Pulisic as we have of signing Bale ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Wish we’d sign some more players :( 

Just now, richardsfoxes said:

Same, thought we would be guns blazing when is WC 2 weeks?

Tbf we might be waiting to see how much we get for Mahrez to decide whether to go for 1st or 2nd option players or even push the boat out for a marquee.

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

This is quite nice? 

12-x-27-at-Escrick-Park-680x500.jpg

If you like that imagine what we should get with £75m. It'll be like a cotton Hogwarts.