Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

Just now, funkyrobot said:

Grealish is just interested in diving. The first half of the play off final has been dive after dive after dive, all followed by a request to the ref to get the opponent booked. Wouldn’t want him here tbh, purely because of the cheating.

Really?  Has been targeted by Fulham throughout that half. he has the ability to develop into a good CAM but today he is  playing too deep trying to get on the ball. 

45 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Really?  Has been targeted by Fulham throughout that half. he has the ability to develop into a good CAM but today he is  playing too deep trying to get on the ball. 

Have you actually watched the challenges he was targeted with? The vast majority are dives. He springs into the air like he’s been shot. He encourages contact and dives time and time again.

Just now, funkyrobot said:

Have you actually watched the challenges he was targeted with? The vast majority are dives. He springs into the air like he’s been shot. He encourages contact and dives time and time again.

Gives the ball away far too much

• Like 1

"Grealish was their stand-out performer at Wembley. He was outstanding, almost scored one of the best goals ever in a play-off final and did not deserve to be on the losing side.

"His consistent form in the second half of the campaign has been a huge positive for Villa and he is sure to be a target for Premier League clubs this summer, so keeping the 22-year-old at Villa Park will be paramount to Bruce's side mounting another challenge for promotion next season."

^^From the BBC's write-up on the game.

He sounds alright to me. Not sure Cairney will move on now he's achieved promotion, and we're after a number 10 so Grealish could be worth a punt.

3 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

"Grealish was their stand-out performer at Wembley. He was outstanding, almost scored one of the best goals ever in a play-off final and did not deserve to be on the losing side.

"His consistent form in the second half of the campaign has been a huge positive for Villa and he is sure to be a target for Premier League clubs this summer, so keeping the 22-year-old at Villa Park will be paramount to Bruce's side mounting another challenge for promotion next season."

^^From the BBC's write-up on the game.

He sounds alright to me. Not sure Cairney will move on now he's achieved promotion, and we're after a number 10 so Grealish could be worth a punt.

It really wasn't hard to be Villa's standout player. Not much competition there.

He is an annoying little ****. But I could overlook that, the same way I overlooked David Speedie and Robbie Savage being annoying ****s. And I'll begrudgingly admit there is some ability there, though he still needs to mature and work on his temperament because he was a red card waiting to happen against Fulham.

7 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Yeah, looks shit. Sounds like a nob too, during his interview. It’s a no from me.

A 22yrs old that’s made 90 appearances for Villa, already played 1 full season in the Prem & has U21 England international caps is hardly shit & to judge him as being a nob from a 30sec interview is quite embarrassing. Dread to think what you thought of Vardy when he first did interviews with us!

Reading some of the other posts on here also it seems people are judging the lad because of a few publicised drunken mistakes he made since coming onto the scene. Give the lad a break! Yes he made mistakes but that’s inevitable when you’re 18yrs old on 10k a week!

He’s a massive English talent with enormous potential which I think would be a fantastic signing & add to the young talent we already have

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Albert said:

He’s a massive English talent with enormous potential which I think would be a fantastic signing & add to the young talent we already have

Massive English talent, check.  Immature, with an opinion of himself 10x his accomplishments, check.  DIsappointing end product, check.  Anti-gravity 'do, check.  Already got those bases covered and we are supposed to lay out eight figures why?

Based on today's evidence, against a sometimes shockingly poor Championship defense, Gray is ahead of him.

Edited by KingsX