Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

12 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Surely it makes sense that they're pals. Wouldn' both have lived in or near Birmingham when they played for Villa/Birmingham.....

Doesn' mean anything.

Plus they would know each other from the England U21 squad as well, wouldn’t they?

• Like 1

Would be a gamble but one that could pay off, he defiantly has something about him hes young and English... the perfect Puel player?

20m at a maximum but that is pushing it, using the Mahrez money we'd still have 50m for 2 more players if we was going to try and replace him more or less like for like.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Would be a gamble but one that could pay off, he defiantly has something about him hes young and English... the perfect Puel player?

20m at a maximum but that is pushing it, using the Mahrez money we'd still have 50m for 2 more players if we was going to try and replace him more or less like for like.

In a perfect world, Puel can sort out a Gray/Grealish combo. Obviously a lower ceiling than Hazard but it would be nice if he could have a similar effect on their development.

7 hours ago, Charl91 said:

I didn't say straight reds though. Two yellows is still a red. Also he is only 22 so far.

Yeah, maybe he hasn't had many, but I've seen him play a fair bit, and that's more through luck than anything. In the Prem, where they're hotter on this kind of thing, he'd probably be good for at least 1 red a season.

All I know is, had it been us in that play-off final (or any other high stakes game), and Jack had put in a stupid tackle like that for us, I'd be fuming.

To be fair I am a not of a nobber who just like to disagree with people to make me feel better. :)

I personally like him and I think it could be argued we lack a bit of edge.  I know for a fact I would probably hate Vardy if he played for anyone esle.  

We'll see how he goes, I do like the idea of building a squad of young players with potential and he certainly has that.

X

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

SquareFit_20180529_17323093.jpg

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing! 

Probably not the most professional pairing but on the other hand, they could gel in a team quite well. 

I know people have their doubts over both of these, but I am excited about the direction our club is going, investing in young, exciting talent. 

Hopefully starts to pay off soon!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Out Foxed said:

the lad seems to be thick as pigshit. would take Cairney over him every day of the week. 

Look, Brian little used to have to take Joachim to the train station himself to make sure he’d get on the right train... 

If he can get dressed in the morning, surely that’s enough...

• Haha 1