Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Patrick Roberts

11 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I just don’t get it... if we genuinely want the kid why the fvck wasn’t it all rapped up during the same time they were pulling our pants down for Mahrez?

To me it’s clear... Roberts is on our list of possibles and Leicester is on Roberts list as possible new club. Still avenues to explore for both parties as transfer window goes on.

mahrez and Man City had made a decision so wrapped it up

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If we only got 60 for Mahrez and then actually had to pay separately from that to get Roberts to replace him, Rudkin shouldn't just be sacked he should actually be arrested. 

Plus prior to his arrest,  he is publicly Tarred and Feathered at the KP, thence wired up to the Recruitment Teams' fax machine whilst sitting in a bath of freezing water and during the sending of sheets of fake dollars to FIFA. 

5 hours ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

Roberts and Traore in by next weekend I reckon. That and one more striker should do it. We’re in the poo if Vardy gets injured! 

I'm assuming that you aren't planning to use...

Kalechi

Okazaki

Musa

Slimani

Ujoa

Thomas

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If we only got 60 for Mahrez and then actually had to pay separately from that to get Roberts to replace him, Rudkin shouldn't just be sacked he should actually be arrested. 

But the fact remains nobody outside of the club knows, even the media gossip doesn't agree and, if that's how the club want to keep it,  it's their money and their business. They are in business to make money and build a successful team. Fans come way down the line. For all we and the media know, our owners probably had Man City's pants down and as their new mantra seems to be 'spend a little get a lot', probably it's at they're behest that the real price is kept from the media. Rudkin to a certain extent would have to do as he's told. I really don't think our owners are mugs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

Slimani is more than useful if we play to his strengths. 

Presume you missed Musa in the World Cup?

Slimani is probably gone at the end of the window. I followed Musa since he came to us. He's a speed merchant, a dreadful footballer and I won't be fooled by one or two good games at the WC. Every player can have a blinder from time to time. If we have to rely on him in case Vardy's injured and then god helps us.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Yikes.

Only Nacho is useful.

You really don't like the City squad do you?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Still available, with Hudderfield linked with a loan move. Worth going back in for?

I'd rather have him in the squad than not!

Huddersfield is a better loan move for him though as likely to play more. 

• Like 3