Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Be interesting to see if their second was offside - it kind of swung the game.

Certainly looked it and Fuch's own goal was unfortunate. I think Simpson couldn't move at the start of that given that he was subbed off right after.

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

You can’t blame the manager for players trying to chest the **** down when running full pace back to their own goal. ****ing get rid of it!!!!!!

Well, it begs the question where Fuchs was.

Two (three before Simpson's substitution) of our four defenders are too slow to track back in time.

And Gray is no left-back or wing-back.

Edited by MC Prussian

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

True...but he sticks a completely random back 4 in away against Spurs and he’d get lambasted if that turned to shit as well, the bloke can’t win can he? We haven’t got the defence to do anything writing home about in this league. If he doesn’t sign better defenders then yes that’s his problem and he takes accountability. 

We he keeps picking Morgan and should have dropped him back in Feb 

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Morgan’s awareness is ****ing useless he’s always stepping up and having to get bailed out 

I remember saying this in the great escape season. Then under Ranieri he stopped doing it. And now he's doing it again :D

there really are some thick ****ers on this forum because we cant defend the basics in the 2nd half people are saying what did puel say at half time well he didnt ****ing say play shit this half because i cant be bothered most people know that we are shite at defending and we have been for the last 2 seasons under 3 managers so it cannot come down to the one manager .and as soon as we are losing the same thick ****ers say puel out . i really feel for those retards who dont have a ****ing clue about football or life

• Haha 1

While I know a lot of people are on the "Puel Out" train and admittedly I'm not sold on him myself. I can't imagine hes told the players to just not bother tracking runners and defend. The players definitely need to take a portion of the blame here.