Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tunisia v England match thread

Guest ttfn

I reckon there’s a decent case for us having created more decent chances in that first half than anyone else has in 90 mins so far.

Just now, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Dodgy af playing out from the back a couple of times in truth

Good knock downs in there box in his defence but yeah he’s had a couple of wobbles. I think the attacking players aren’t working the channels for the defenders to get balls to them

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Very good, created several openings 

actually he’s been sloppy twice in possession. apart from that he looks a threat at set plays. just stick your forehead on it Harry. 

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Lol it was a certain penalty. Even the massively biased BBC thought it was. Clearly VAR didn’t do its job though cos England should have had one too.

If Russia beat Saudi Arabia 5-0 then England should be beating this lot by a similar distance at least.

No excuses, if they don’t hammer these and up the goal difference because they haven’t got enough strikers who can finish on the pitch, they deserve to get the more difficult tie in the 2nd round.

It probably was. He's elbowed him, stupidly. What annoys me is A) the stupidity to do it and B) the fact a goal was never being scored from that situation. Does that foul deserve a free shot from 12 yards? Such a flaw in the game.

3 minutes ago, ttfn said:

I reckon there’s a decent case for us having created more decent chances in that first half than anyone else has in 90 mins so far.

Flip side of that though is you've butchered more chances in 45 minutes than everyone else has in 90.

Swings and roundabouts.

• Like 1

Guest ttfn
3 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Half time xg update:

Tunisia 0.9-2.4 England

the highest anybody else has had for an entire 90 minutes so far is 1.9.

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

It probably was. He's elbowed him, stupidly. What annoys me is A) the stupidity to do it and B) the fact a goal was never being scored from that situation. Does that foul deserve a free shot from 12 yards? Such a flaw in the game.

B makes A even more stupid. No sympathy from me