Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Riyad finally gone

Let's not be bitter about it. 

Was class for us and Manchester City are obviously a far more attractive proposition, not least for a player of his mould.

If he starts for them he'll post Salah numbers.

• Like 4

Thanks for the memories Riyad. Personally I think N'golo Kante pips you to the title of 'best' player I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt, but you were certainly the most exciting.

All the best, as long as you have a shocker when you play us!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope for his sake he gets game time. I'm not convinced he will, but good luck to him.

I wasn't impressed with his attempts to leave, and his obvious sulking, but he did very well for us when he put the effort in and helped us achieve an amazing dream. 

Thanks for the memories. Enjoy your dream move.

For the magic moments, such as the goal against Chelsea, and for being a crucial part of making my most wildest of dreams come true...thank you!! You will forever be remembered at our club and I’m sure you will be welcomed back in the future as a friend. 

However, he did let himself down, particularly in January, and I will probably never truly forgive the way he downed tools etc. For this reason him going doesn’t feel anywhere near as bad as how I imagine I would feel should Vardy leave. 

Thanks though for the memories Riyad, good luck ??

• Like 3

Bit of a sour ending, but cant help but wish him well...he was one of the statue worthy players who gave us the impossible...gave me something I will never ever forget in my lifetime.

That being said....enjoy being sat on your arse benchwarmer ??