Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Riyad finally gone

He was good but he wasn't as good as Kante.

Riyad is either brilliant or frustrating, he'll be exactly the same at Man City.

Good luck to him but unless Sterling and Sane turn incredibly shit then I don't see him starting much.

Not too bothered personally right now that he's not said anything regarding us. I'm sure it'll come. We've made him the player he is and he's just achieved the biggest move of his career so I'm sure there's other things he's prioritising now. 

• Like 3

We'll miss him and his moments of magic. Great praise to the club for unearthing this gem, to the staff and players for getting the best out of him and finally to Riyad himself and his splendid talent. Time for the next chapter for both parties!

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Not too bothered personally right now that he's not said anything regarding us. I'm sure it'll come. We've made him the player he is and he's just achieved the biggest move of his career so I'm sure there's other things he's prioritising now. 

I agree. 

There will be a time and place to expand on his time with us. You can guarantee he'll look on that period with the same fondness as the fans do. Today probably wasn't the day to do that but it will come at some point.

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Currently having a celebratory dinner sponsored by Man City, by the looks of his wife's Instagram. 

2 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Did a bit too much talking off it as well for me.

Fair enough.

I’ve never known the bloke behind closed doors and never will mind. Responsible for a countless great memories on my part and that’s the only feeling I’ll be taking with me

If memory serves me he stopped performing for us months ago, now he's gone and we have some pennies to spend on a replacement.

We are in a better place now with him gone but thank you for the memories as they were special once.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Riyad is either brilliant or frustrating, he'll be exactly the same at Man City.

Good luck to him but unless Sterling and Sane turn incredibly shit then I don't see him starting much.

Mahrez is a class above Sterling...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kingfox said:

One of them already is incredibly shit.

Given us 4 and a half years of magnificent memories, was here longer than Kante and probably more than Maguire.

I’ve loved watching him play, but...I’m glad it’s over. Refusing to play for your football team when you’re on a handsome contract so to do, and then not turning up to train for 10 days is unacceptable in my book. 

• Like 2