Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Riyad finally gone

TRANSFER DETAILS
Transfer period
Season 18/19 - Jul 10, 2018
Leicester City
Leicester
  Manchester City
Man City
England Premier League Competition Premier League England
First tier League typ First tier
Claude Puel Manager(s) Pep Guardiola
Jon Rudkin Sporting director Txiki Begiristain
Market value at time of change
£45.00m
Age at the time of the transfer
27 years 04 months 19 days
Remaining contract duration at Leicester
04 Years 11 Months 20 Days (Jun 30, 2023)
Transfer fee

£61.02m

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/riyad-mahrez/transfers/spieler/171424/transfer_id/2169271

Taken from the transfermarket website. 

Edited by Molson Canadian

8 minutes ago, brucey said:

60m and no add-ons? ffs... :(

Might be true, might not ..... if it is then the rumour that Man City paid the loyalty bonus and a big chunk of the agents fee might also be .......

would you be happy if it was 75 m and we paid out 15m in fees and bonus’ on the quiet? 

If Pep can work the same magic he has on Sterling for Mahrez they will have the player of the season on their hands.

Its been a pleasure watching him play for Leicester and he’s more than paid his dues no matter what he’s done. We won the Premier League in this era. It will never be done again.

Hopefully he comes out with some kind words about us - we had every right to be difficult as we are a business too and we can’t let ‘big clubs’ get our players cheap. 

Thanks Riyad and I hope you play awfully against us.

• Like 1

£15m too short for me. Why do we always get ripped off? Guessing Man City wouldn't budge and the club were more bothered about starting with no turbulence by not allowing him to go. 

Thank you Riyad for the memories possibly the most skillful player to wear the Leicester shirt that I have seen. I think you earned the legend status here and now we move on! It was a pleasure but we build again and here's to the new stars in the making!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Might be true, might not ..... if it is then the rumour that Man City paid the loyalty bonus and a big chunk of the agents fee might also be .......

would you be happy if it was 75 m and we paid out 15m in fees and bonus’ on the quiet? 

If Man City paid the rest, that's fine.. 

However a published figure of 75m would be better for us (showing we don't sell our players cheap) and worse for Man City (showing money can still be extracted from them).

40 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

YESSSS!!!

Thanks for the goals and assists, but please take your "followers" with you.

Should leave a more lasting impression on me, but I just can't bother any longer. Guy now has his dream move, we move on and let's see how he does at Manchester City...

Pretty sure Manchester City wouldn't be his dream move tbh.