Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Riyad finally gone

At least it's finally done. Kante was the best overall but in terms of pure technical ability I've never seen anyone do what he's done in a Leicester shirt, and I suspect it might be quite some time before we do again. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Great player, great memories but thank **** it's finally done.

My feelings exactly. Outstanding contribution for LCFC, showed skill that we may never see here again....but we've been waiting too long to be able to move on.

Time to look forward now and finish building our team/squad for 18-19. We knew Riyad was going. We've got 3 promising new players in, but probably need at least 3 more. 

The past will always have great memories, but time to look to the future now.

16 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

YESSSS!!!

Thanks for the goals and assists, but please take your "followers" with you.

Should leave a more lasting impression on me, but I just can't bother any longer. Guy now has his dream move, we move on and let's see how he does at Manchester City...

His dream move was and probably still is Barca. 

I actually wish him all the best, as it’ll be interesting to see how it gets on. 

I just hope hope they don’t turn on him, like the Arsenal fans have turned on Ozil.

Sometimes when player leaves whose been with the club a few years, been outstanding, won trophy with us... I'd like to clap him and wish him all the best. But for some reason I just can't do it for Mahrez. I just feel the last year or two he's acted very immature and disrespectful of course I can understand any player wanting to play champions league football regular and actually have a go at winning it, but to actually kick up a stink about it and almost going on strike at one point cause you can't get a move... I dunno just unprofessional.   

• Like 3

Honestly though imagine waiting for nearly a year and get it announced the same day Ronaldo leaves and the only time the whole country couldn't give a toss about club football! 

Absolute shambles from his marketing team 

• Haha 1

Stop to tell BULLSHIT!

I guess we’re going back to being a rugby club without Mehrez.

Seriously though, he’s been a wonderful servant to us, despite his mardy moments. Helped us achieve the unachievable and for that I’ll forever be grateful.

Good luck, you sweet man. I’ll forever love you.

But you’re no longer a City player and nobody is bigger than our wonderful football club...

...so I hope you have a bobbins season. :ph34r: