Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

RUDKIN - How Does He Keep His Job?

8 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Just wondering how this guy manages to keep his job, while everyone around him, gets shot at dawn? Isn't it time he was put up against the same wall? Anyone else doing his job would be long gone by now, so I just don't understand how come he is still here. :dunno:

What's he done now?

16 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Just wondering how this guy manages to keep his job, while everyone around him, gets shot at dawn? Isn't it time he was put up against the same wall? Anyone else doing his job would be long gone by now, so I just don't understand how come he is still here. :dunno:

What exactly is his job, DT? What mistakes can you list that he is responsible for that suggests he should be shot?

Who are all these people around him getting shot at dawn?

• Like 3

I think we’ve done fairly decent since he took the director of football position in 2014. I don’t know the ins and outs of his role within the club but I imagine he’s kept his job because of how successful as a club we have been in the last four years.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Is this the man who told WBA to get stuffed when they wanted £30m for Evans then went and got him for JUST £3M, Saving his employers vast sums, ???????????

He is also the man who managed to get the Drinkwater / Silva fiasco paperwork in 14 seconds late.

6 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

The name Rudkin is a diminutive of Rudd

Which is short for Rudder

He may have Dutch ancestry on the maternal side ...... 

How can it be a diminutive if it has more letters? Maybe it's because it's feminine (on his mother's side)

Edited by Smudge
  • Like 2

Through the loyalty duration he's committed himself to the club (10+ years) and internal contacts that actually understand his good input the club has gained from his knowledge and time here (the latter obviously disregarded, quite unfairly by quite a few on this forum).

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1