Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Match Thread

Bad result, not expecting the season to be the same. Let’s not forget this United team finished 2nd last year and haven’t gotten any worse. 

Encouraging signs from the boys, just no decent final ball yet. Let’s not get too worked up, yeah?

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

We’ve been crap. Just because it’s a nice change to have loads of possession, means f*** all of you do nothing with it 

Will lose to Wolves and be back to how we played most of last season, no confirdence and leaky at the back whilst passing everyone in the stadium to sleep

Except for those 2 clear chances we made that De Gea pulled off worldies to keep out?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ithuriel said:

We really do not look that threatening, not overly impressed to be honest.

This x 100

Why is everyone wanking over this performance?

Yes there's been some neat and tidy football but I can only remember that one Maddison shot, aside from that we've had nothing.

I hate possession football :(

Same problems again. Don't get seduced with the old bullshit argument that we had all the possession. We won the league with 30% and Mourinho took Puel for a mug tonight. One shot on target if my memory serves.