Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Wolves Pre-Match Thread, 18th Aug

6 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

What are you on about Ted ?

Why were a tin pot club like Liverpool so interested in him ?

Why did Claudio who has managed some big players in his time … Batistuta etc … virtually froth at the mouth when he saw him play ?

Because he is one of the best young English prospects around … but some posters on here seem to know better,

Never played him ... 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Tifo tomorrow ??

UFS kop end ones yes. Guys are heading to the ground as we speak to lay it out.

Good on them spending time and money doing it. Hopefully it lifts the atmosphere pre match. So can we all try make the effort to be in our seats in time.

I for the record will probably **** up my timings and inevitably be having a piss as always. :unsure:

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

Probably just about squeeze past them. 

The understated part of playing in the top flight is watching individual battles. Last Friday, we watched Wilf go up against Pogba. The latter full of tricks but statistically Wilf was far better. There’s a similar head to head today Neves against Wilf. The victor of the game may come from the winner of this battle

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dave_the_fox said:

Anyone? ?

No they don't allow players to stop and sign anymore as far as I'm aware. You can try your luck but we walked by on a Friday and saw a couple of players but were stopped getting signatures/photos, leaves the young one disappointed so be prepared. 

• Sad 1

Even in Villach they had some ‘ heavily tattooed shaven headed bouncer come coach driver’ that prevented the locals getting any where near the players at the final whistle.  Fuchs obviously told him to go do one and came out and did the honors for local Austrian boys.  Pathetic really given the Club should be encouraging PR activities wherever safe and possible.

Edited by mozartfox
why not

31 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

No they don't allow players to stop and sign anymore as far as I'm aware. You can try your luck but we walked by on a Friday and saw a couple of players but were stopped getting signatures/photos, leaves the young one disappointed so be prepared. 

Hmm I feared that might be the case. Thanks! Will have to show him mine I got in the 90s - Joachim, Willis, Draper etc lol

14 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo - Maguire - Evans - Chilwell

Ndidi - Silva

Ghezzal - Maddison - Gray

Vardy

I so hope this is the side. If it’s we will know a lot more about ourselves after today.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, dave_the_fox said:

Hmm I feared that might be the case. Thanks! Will have to show him mine I got in the 90s - Joachim, Willis, Draper etc lol

I went early to try and get my shirt signed by the remaining players who won the league against West Ham last year. Got there around 11ish. 

Some players like Fuchs, Morgan, Gray and Chilwell were class and spent lots of time signing, especially for the younger kids. 

Few other players were not bothered, signed few bits then ran in. 

Kasper, Harry, Simmo and a few others didn’t even acknowledge the kids that were shouting their names. 

Youll get signatures from a fair few of them. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, whitlock said:

I went early to try and get my shirt signed by the remaining players who won the league against West Ham last year. Got there around 11ish. 

Some players like Fuchs, Morgan, Gray and Chilwell were class and spent lots of time signing, especially for the younger kids. 

Few other players were not bothered, signed few bits then ran in. 

Kasper, Harry, Simmo and a few others didn’t even acknowledge the kids that were shouting their names. 

Youll get signatures from a fair few of them. 

Ok mate well I'll give it a go!

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Looks entirely likely to me.

This should be the team, but I doubt it will be unless Puel has grown some testicles over the past week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Vital we get a win at home today. 

Arsenal aside we've been too pedestrian at home for almost the entire year and playing a newly promoted team is as good a chance as any to get the monkey off the back. 

Another draw or loss and the inkies will have a field day.