Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

On 28/12/2019 at 00:56, urban.spaceman said:

He has a fair point to be fair. There was that time we *checks notes* had two arseholes in a crowd of 32,000 holding up logos of The Sun newspaper on their phone like two days ago.

Reprehensible.

Just scousers complaining about being victims - nothing new to see here. Good job their world renowned self proclaimed sense of humour kicked in.

scousers eh.......

jerry seinfeld GIF

On 29/12/2019 at 10:53, pmcla26 said:

I’d say Pearson’s sacking was harsher than Ranieri’s too, but that gets no mention. 

I was disappointed when Pearson went but even though he left under a bit of a could I would say post MON he's the only manager for us to finish on a high.

Best to remember his last act as the great escape. 

Guest bss9401

Nicol was a very good player but now he represents the corrupt scenario football and punditry is in the U.K. It doesn't matter how thick or biased you are, if you played for a traditionally big club you are pretty much guaranteed a share of the jobs for the boys cash cow. Most of these clowns won't even respect one-another's, or anyone else's opinions. 

55 minutes ago, Koke said:

This the most entertaining thing I've seen recently. Steve Nicol is seething because the other fella dares to pick a non Liverpool player  basically 

Can't wait to watch this when I get home from work. How was he suggesting was picked instead? Firimino? lol 

16 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

He won Football Writers' Player Of The Year in 1989 for what it's worth. Still comes across as a miserable WUM though.

On top of that over 300 appearances for Liverpool and 4 league titles + 1 European Cup.

Nicol is snother ex LFC player wheeled out in the media. So many of them. 

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Can't wait to watch this when I get home from work. How was he suggesting was picked instead? Firimino? lol 

Mane. Even though Mane has 9 goals and Vardy has 17. His argument is Mane is a better player. But Nicol acted like the other guy picked Benteke or something lol

I like Mane btw. Felt he didnt get the credit he deserved last season.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Mane. Even though Mane has 9 goals and Vardy has 17. His argument is Mane is a better player. 

Yeah, I've always liked Mane. If I had to pick a front three in the PL he'd be on the left without doubt.

Pearsons is the only sacking you can regard as brutal as it had nothing to do with football & was an incident that didnt involve him, you could put the first time he left as well there even though he wasn't technically sacked. Ranieri was sacked because we were close to going down and hed lost the players, I'd even say shakey is more harsh than ranners as I dont think he got a fair crack of the whip 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Mane. Even though Mane has 9 goals and Vardy has 17. His argument is Mane is a better player. 

Hope someone pointed out that's wasn't the question, it was who have been the best players so far this season.

If it as who's the best we'd pick the same players each time. I'm sure at his best De Gea is the best keeper, but he's not making the mid-season team.

12 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

Nicol was a very good player but now he represents the corrupt scenario football and punditry is in the U.K. It doesn't matter how thick or biased you are, if you played for a traditionally big club you are pretty much guaranteed a share of the jobs for the boys cash cow. Most of these clowns won't even respect one-another's, or anyone else's opinions. 

Saw John Aldridge have a dig at Wolves fans yesterday. The grammar and punctuations were all over the place. I cringe at many of these ex pros.