Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

17 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Don’t want to break this to the Spuds fans really, but they’re NEVER going to win it. 

Agreed. Every year since we won it they’ve looked less and less likely to win it. They’re so bitter because they know this.

Theyre a fine top 4 club, a pacesetter to the greater clubs around them - but just don’t have the mental fortitude to be any more than that. 

On 20/04/2019 at 14:04, Sir Shep said:

Only 17 have signed, I’m not confidential it’ll happen!

On 20/04/2019 at 14:08, don_danbury said:

guy who wrote that tweet needs sectioning 

On 20/04/2019 at 14:24, foxfanazer said:

d179cd1fd5d03f35d1080e8f06552344.jpeg

On 21/04/2019 at 08:18, sylofox said:

Loving the comment "and he's bought an annoying fan base with him" lol lol lol lol not something I've missed about him lol

It’s shot up to 24 now...

• Like 1

If Riyad is sulking about starts then he really is hopeless.

I can't really fault him for going since Pep was really pushing for him butbhe doesn't get to waltz into the first team when there are stars ahead of him performing at a better standard. I hope this is just baseless rumours otherwise Riyad needs to have a good hard look at himself. 

He's disappointed me this year. I genuinely thought by this time people would rate him over Sterling and how utterly wrong was I?

The problem he has is that he's not got age on his side. If he was 22 I think people would forgive him but he's 28.

• Like 2

Which would you spend your hard earned money on, him or Tielemans. I don't think we can afford his fee or his wages nor does it make financial sense for a club of our size.

Maybe PSG will grab him up. There are no free rides at the top.

He was miserable here for two seasons cos he wanted to leave and now he’s miserable there cos he wants to play ........ there is a lesson about cake which seems quite apt ...... in any case, being miserable in Manchester .......... heaven knows! 

(Why is this discussion in this thread btw ????? )

Edited by st albans fox
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

He was miserable here for two seasons cos he wanted to leave and now he’s miserable there cos he wants to play ........ there is a lesson about cake which seems quite apt ...... in any case, being miserable in Manchester .......... heaven knows! 

(Why is this discussion in this thread btw ????? )

lol lol so why did you add to it? 

1 hour ago, crisp packet said:

The "best of the rest" now means the mini-league of clubs that win as many as they lose and have about a zero goal diff.  Not exactly scintillating, this competitive balance, PL-style.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

It is brilliant but in fairness it's actually the most reasoned Arsenal fan I've seen post match yet. An Arsenal fan who actually looks at themselves before everyone else. A footballing miracle almost.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

The bloke is an arrogant tosspot.

He seems a quite shy and introverted to me, he backed himself to go to a bigger club and the move hasn't worked out yet. I wish he wouldn't have thrown a mardy (twice) but the bloke's one of our best ever players and should be treated as such.

• Like 2