Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

Guest Markyblue
43 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

"Leicester are nobodies" "You do the maffs"

And there are some so called Leicester fans on here that wonder why we dont like spuds or the smug dicks that support them. 

58 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

And there are some so called Leicester fans on here that wonder why we dont like spuds or the smug dicks that support them. 

To be fair it's one Spurs fan - one deluded Spurs fan.

It's like others judging us by what Sean from Enderby says.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

To be fair, you're right. I know a lot of spurs fans and they're all great.

That being said, I don't want Spurs to win ANYTHING during that "Leicester are Nobodies" blokes lifetime. Once he pops his clogs I wouldn't mind if Spurs won the treble!

Not that I'm petty or anything...

6 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Yeah, but the Fighting Cocks has more than its fair share of arseholes. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It might be just one deluded Spurs fan.... but do you really believe that he was the only one with that opinion of us ?? 

On 03/05/2019 at 14:53, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It only takes one. Like the cvnt that tried to stab me in the back. Like the one that punched the woman at Wembley. Also like the spuds in Yarmouth that could not even say congratulations. One has never spoke to me since. 

The only record I want spuds to hold is the first premier league side to go out of business. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 03/05/2019 at 23:13, Spudulike said:

It might be just one deluded Spurs fan.... but do you really believe that he was the only one with that opinion of us ?? 

Reading this forum at the time....there were a few so called Leicester fans,who even then couldn't give their own team ,forum support!!!

When an oppo fan,has a crack...why not!!

On 03/05/2019 at 14:53, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I can assure at the time is wasn’t one fan, that fighting cocks was full of knobs saying the same thing.

Easy to see why Spuds do get so much stick on here. OK - it is only a microscopic proportion of their Fans base, but God, these plonkers really are deluded. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Easy to see why Spuds do get so much stick on here. OK - it is only a microscopic proportion of their Fans base, but God, these plonkers really are deluded. 

It's not a microscopic proportion its 50%.

5 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Lol 70 mill for the three hahahhaha. Do they think they are barcelona and can buy 3 of our starters  (well 2 plus tielemans). Jokers.

It's sad really. 

They're in for such a shock over the next few years. 

Do I think Maddison, Tielemans and Chilwell would trade a starting spot at Leicester for a starting spot at Tottenham? Yes, sure. 

But this is a club that got financially muscled out of a young midfielder by Villa from the second tier. They're quite obviously not bullying us out of Maddison and Chilwell any time soon. Television money has been such a leveler over the last couple of years, all the clubs in the top flight are wealthy, it's done more than FFP to even the playing field. 

Yeah they're a big Champions League club but even if they weren't paying for the stadium they weren't going to bully us. Man City didn't and they're the richest club in the world. 

They need to be looking to immitate us, not steal from us. They're going to have to go find their own Maddison from the lower leagues and actually stump up painful amounts of cash for him because that's just how football finances are going now. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's sad really. 

They're in for such a shock over the next few years. 

Do I think Maddison, Tielemans and Chilwell would trade a starting spot at Leicester for a starting spot at Tottenham? Yes, sure. 

But this is a club that got financially muscled out of a young midfielder by Villa from the second tier. They're quite obviously not bullying us out of Maddison and Chilwell any time soon. Television money has been such a leveler over the last couple of years, all the clubs in the top flight are wealthy, it's done more than FFP to even the playing field. 

Yeah they're a big Champions League club but even if they weren't paying for the stadium they weren't going to bully us. Man City didn't and they're the richest club in the world. 

They need to be looking to immitate us, not steal from us. They're going to have to go find their own Maddison from the lower leagues and actually stump up painful amounts of cash for him because that's just how football finances are going now. 

They'll get about £80m for Erikson in his last year at most... so that means their entire budget is probably going to be £50m lol