Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cv6 fox

Mobile data at KP Stadium?

Firstly apologies if in wrong section.

Does anyone else get zero mobile data inside and out on matchdays at the KP Stadium?

Obviously I'm watching the match but I do like to check on other games at the same time. 

I'm on EE and sit in P3. 

Just interested to know if most people have similar issues or a 'jammer' is at work. 

7 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

EE is crap for getting signal in big crowds I've found. 

Also before anyone else says it, get off your phone and watch the match smh kids nowadays :/

EE works amazing at Wembley, mostly because their name is plastered all around it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

32000 people sat in a big metal building all trying to get on at the same time. Probably going to be crap. Just wait until the end surely. 

Tried that too! Only started working again when I got to aylestone rec. 

Oh well, at least I'm not the only one! 

Just now, cv6 fox said:

Tried that too! Only started working again when I got to aylestone rec. 

Oh well, at least I'm not the only one! 

Still thousands in there checking scores at the end. Only once you've cleared the crowd that it works - it's the same problem as trying to text, networks are overloaded in there

• Like 2

Frankly, they’re doing us all a favour…. No distractions…. You’ve the other 22 1/2 hours of the day to pose for snapchat!!!

Anyone who takes teenage children to watch the game will get this…. 

Long may the signal be crap :clap:

Edited by Wolfox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

EE is crap for getting signal in big crowds I've found. 

Also before anyone else says it, get off your phone and watch the match smh kids nowadays :/

They aren’t playing at half time lol that’s when I like to check the scores and table further in the season 

Edited by chapero82

EE as well and yes it’s dreadful.

I do see people get connected to their network at half time and wonder who they’re with. 

I know they give out the PL scores but our nearest and not so dearest rivals hang out in the leagues below ;)

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Remember seeing on another thread a while ago that the club had asked the fan forum thing if they'd wanted or liked the idea of having WiFi in the ground and they voted that they wouldn't want it 

That’s madness why would they say no?! Often I’m at the game with friends sitting in different areas and want to communicate with them but can’t. Even after final whistle it’s so frustrating trying to contact your mates to see where they are but you can’t.