Everygamefox

Notts Forests

Am I missing something? Is the big deal that Fuchs follows them?

I don't think there's a twitter account he doesn't follow.

• Haha 2

Am I missing something ?

They're doing a retro thing and going back to a game 40 years ago tonight. 

Christian Fuchs following them? He follows 89000 plus on Twitter. 

2 minutes ago, Langston said:

Am I missing something? Is the big deal that Fuchs follows them?

I don't think there's a twitter account he doesn't follow.

I think the joke is they've posted a starting 11 from the late 70s

Edited by BenTheFox

Can you imagine people's reactions in 2116 when LCFC official are rolling out the team news for Spurs v Leicester. 0-1. Huuuuuttthhh.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Just to be a little annoying...There is no team,no club called Notts Forest......only Notts county...

Yeah but they hate it when you call them Notts Forest, so do it more.

• Like 3

Can see their owner running out of patience if they fail to gain promotion this season, given the amount they have reportedly spent, and leaving them with an uncertain future.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

We joke about them living in the past but after what happened in 2016 I totally understand that now.

Especially when you consider the fact that they haven't been in the Premier League this millennium.

And credit to them for putting so much effort into it, though let's be honest they don't have much else going on.

I'd love to see us recreate the coverage of say, the Man Utd 5-3, the Villa Comeback, Spurs Away, Man City Away and the Chelsea v Spurs match etc.

This is unbelievably tinpot and I will be mortified if we ever do shit like this.

29 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We joke about them living in the past but after what happened in 2016 I totally understand that now.

Especially when you consider the fact that they haven't been in the Premier League this millennium.

And credit to them for putting so much effort into it, though let's be honest they don't have much else going on.

I'd love to see us recreate the coverage of say, the Man Utd 5-3, the Villa Comeback, Spurs Away, Man City Away and the Chelsea v Spurs match etc.

There's high quality video evidence of all of it - why would we need to do this ffs just rewatch the game

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

this will be us in 30 years or so....

I really hope not. I've no issue with showing highlights of the game but this seems a bit forced.

• Like 1

Even their own fans are giving them a load of grief. 

It's just their social media team trying to drum up a bit of engagement when there's clearly f**k all else to talk about. 

Strangely enough, I feel a bit sorry for them. 

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

This is unbelievably tinpot and I will be mortified if we ever do shit like this.

There's high quality video evidence of all of it - why would we need to do this ffs just rewatch the game

It's what some peope refer to as "a bit of fun".

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Just to be a little annoying...There is no team,no club called Notts Forest......only Notts county...

Woooooooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anything to remind the large proportion of their fan base that weren't alive when they last did something, that they've actually done something. How long will it be before they accept they're a run of the mill second tier side? You can't keep on saying to your young fans "it's alright, 40 years ago we had a brief spell when we were good, please stay with us even though we've been out the top tier for 20 years". 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba