Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

January Transfer Window Thoughts & Rumours

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I meant motherload not motherland. I've seen motherlode/load spelled both ways. I'm in agreement with you tbh, some italian squad like Milan or Roma.

It's mother lode. Motherload is an easy mistake to make, but it's still not right.

I agree. He would deffo be a great signing.

Very poor journalism from Dorsett/Sky. Refers to the Silva debacle but gets it wrong. Why would another LB be key when we have two very decent players for that position? Matty James to be sold when he's not yet fit and available to play?

Clickbait at its finest.

Screenshot_20181231-093801.thumb.png.4884481d7d542cf5eb9766b7ae95d8f1.png.aaeca348713bbef39138d79c9009ed85.png

14 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Asif Eyewud ! ...   :) 

I try very hard now to ignore grammatical/spelling stuff, because if I can understand it, then it doesn't matter. I do however, laugh at funny auto-correct errors.

I guess I'm stuck with the reputation now, much as I'm trying to be less argumentative with those I disagree with, it will take a while before it registers.

Sigh - I've been restricted for reasons unknown. Have a good NY everyone.

Edited by HighPeakFox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I try very hard now to ignore grammatical/spelling stuff, because if I can understand it, then it doesn't matter. I do however, laugh at funny auto-correct errors.

I guess I'm stuck with the reputation now, much as I'm trying to be less argumentative with those I disagree with, it will take a while before it registers.

You just stay exactly as you are please Peaky ...

(I think we buggering this thread up ...  time to stop.    :thumbup:)

28 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Very poor journalism from Dorsett/Sky. Refers to the Silva debacle but gets it wrong. Why would another LB be key when we have two very decent players for that position? Matty James to be sold when he's not yet fit and available to play?

Clickbait at its finest.

Screenshot_20181231-093801.thumb.png.4884481d7d542cf5eb9766b7ae95d8f1.png.aaeca348713bbef39138d79c9009ed85.png

For a supposed leicester expert he's right mugged himself off. Do they just make up pure bollox or just plain dim? lol lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Why would he leave a team who have their best chance of progressing in the CL and doing well in their league

If he did, it would be for a top 6 team, or we'd need to chuck stupid money at them in summer for them to even consider it. 

And as someone pointed out, no big team has gone in for him. Something probably going on with him to stop that

It's absolutely amazing how many have their head in the clouds. Of course he's going to leave a team a the top of the table, playing the CL, to join a mid-table club with no chance of european football just because we have the cash.

Seems legit.

• Like 1

We’re not signing Ziyech and I can’t see us going after Thorgan Hazard either. I mentioned this in the Long Term Strategy Thread - Puel believes in youth which is why he sent Harvey Barnes to develop for a season, and why we didn’t go after an established creative attacker of better quality than Ghezzal. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Mate. Come off it.

A strong breeze would knock him over.

It seems you have never seen David Brooks play. He is physically stronger and playful stronger than James Maddison.

Imo David Brooks is one of the best midfielders in the Premier League and he will play sooner or later at a top6 club, I'm pretty sure.

On this occasion, I wish all Foxes Talkers a successful, happy & healthy new year 2019.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Clickbait at its finest.

NTB but SLB in parts.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, mucfox said:

It seems you have never seen David Brooks play. He is physically stronger and playful stronger than James Maddison.

Imo David Brooks is one of the best midfielders in the Premier League and he will play sooner or later at a top6 club, I'm pretty sure.

On this occasion, I wish all Foxes Talkers a successful, happy & healthy new year 2019.

Stronger than James Maddison doesn't make him a strong footballer.

Both are weak.

Not doubting either of their abilities, they're just not strong.

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

How much would Ziyech and a decent target man set us back?! 

Not sure what was funny about that?

They'd set us back a fair bit I'd guess. What I mean is I don't want us stockpiling a load of panic buys in January. If we have to spend I'd like it to be on quality like Ziyech

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1