Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Euro 2020 Qualifiers

We deserve to be behind and I’ll be happy if the result stays the same. No pace when moving the ball and very little movement off the ball. I thought players were picked on form rather than their name? I have little pride in the national team and absolutely none for the a$$ hole fans who are constantly behaving like children. The sooner the footballing world begins to ban England fans from the stadium the better. Most will not agree with me and I’m sure I will get stick for not supporting my country and being a ‘traitor’ but honestly I am fed up of the disappointment that our ‘fans’ bring. Absolute disgrace. 

Edited by casablancas

Czechs got everything right, didn't even panic at early set back, well done to them but we had no rhythm, movement, effective shape or tempo. Sterling did what he could, even Barkley looked sparkier than the others but otherwise dreadful. At least dig out a dire draw, still too many squad members with a free ticket.

• Like 1