Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Euro 2020 Qualifiers

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What is a Declan Rice? Seems totally pointless.

Another CB playing CM, just like Dier. I think the intention is to have a player doing similar to what Ndidi does for us: intercept, tackle, fill gaps, win balls in the air, lay it off simple. Dier is dire and Rice hasnt fully developed although I think were wasting time playing either anywhere other than CB.

Our midfield is a shambles and has been for years. Henderson is the main engine and we're attempting to jam defenders in to be breakers. It's a huge problem

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The panel have called Maguire out for so many poor decisions positionally.

His poor positioning puts everyone around him under pressure.

Also for someone who is supposed to be a 'leader' which the media/Man utd fans describe him as (never seen it myself, Kasper, Wes, Fuchs & Vardy are better examples of leaders), he always seems to be pointing fingers instead of taking responsibility. Roy Keane is spot on for the last goal, Maguire should be charging over to the opposition attacker on the ball and taking control of the situation. 

If we Dont liven up our midfield,und Inside in playing both Rice and Henderson,Southgates England aint going nowhere..!!

if we Pick Sancho,then use him..our distribution & Service to him were downright poor.

The czechs were good, but still sloppy England even on a Bad Night like tonight,where nothing came from midfield...

a re-think on Keane. Maguire got his transfer,but hadnt started this season well...

Gomez is still my Man.

if you select Mount,then his teammate have to create Space for him.he like Sancho carries no blame,but neither did they demand the ball...

I for one dont want to see Rice Play against Bulgaria...Rose had a sloppy game,but so did the rest!!

Strange thing is, if Sterling,Sancho,Kane had took their good chances,we would of won...

The Bit question, like the Pundits have said...can we learn as individuals ,as a team, and also the manager...!!!

10 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Is it any wonder, players out of form: Pickford, Keane, Rose, Maguire, Henderson, Sterling, Kane and to top of off instead of bringing on the PL top scorer he brings on.... Rashford 😂😂

Blimey if this is Sterling out of form It’d be terrifying seeing him in form 

16 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Is it any wonder, players out of form: Pickford, Keane, Rose, Maguire, Henderson, Sterling, Kane and to top of off instead of bringing on the PL top scorer he brings on.... Rashford 😂😂

Sterling out of form ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahaha

I just can't get my head around the team selections. The last round of fixtures I put it down to experimentation, yet here we are again watching Rose, Keane, Rice, Henderson and Co putting in more woeful performances.

Two defensive midfielders. One does nothing and the other just gives the ball away. What we need is some comfortable on the ball and consistent with his passing. That someone is Harry Winks and yet again he doesn't get on the pitch.

Michael Keane shouldn't even be in the squad, never mind starting the last few internationals, and there's absolutely no way Trippier and Rose are better than TAA and Chilwell.

You'd like to think we'd be bedding in players and partnerships now ready for the Euros. Instead it's the same old faces. 

• Like 3

Aahh, don't you love instant reflections on a game?

Justsaying: So how good Are England, really? Two centre backs from teams flirting with relegation. A centre forward who can take good penalties, and? A mish mash of inexperienced midfielders. Not great.

lol

• Like 1

Rose, Trippier and Keane were all piss poor, and shouldn't be continually getting game time. Walker should be pissed seeing that display and being dropped for him. How Keane is in the team is beyond me. Rice and Henderson was ridiculous, they barely played a ball forward all game. 

We lack any depth in our defensive and midfield positions and it shows badly.

Southgate needs to look at how the hell he's bringing Rashford on over Tammy or Wilson. Many lessons need to be learnt today.

• Like 1

You lot are hilarious. 

First loss in qualifying in 10 years.  Yeah we looked fairly average, but we lost late on and couldn't pull it back after that. 

We are still odds on to go through. We got to the semis last time out. 

I live in Scotland.  Their team hasn't qualified for 21 years, they get harshly pumped regularly and they occasionally lose to utter minnows. 

You don't know you're born. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Griezmann's just gone down like Morten Gamst Pedersen lol

Like there was contact but it looked like Hugh Laurie's spoof video dive. 

Honestly funnier than Mane's and that was bad. 

Seriously. Dock France three points and hand them to Iceland. Give Griezmann a 10-match ban and see how often dives will still happen.

That was obnoxious!! Henry handball levels of obnoxious.

• Like 1