Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Up next.. SPURS (H).

26 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Weird kick off time …. by the time I leave the match there will be just enough time to get home and watch the match again on MOTD.

Almost constant premier league football from 3pm to 9.30pm.

Unbelievable kick off time, Spurs, home, 7:45pm, Saturday. It's what dreams are made of. 

Feel a little bit like we can nick something today. Kane isn’t want to get injured and miss Barca mid week as I bet a few of them will think the same. Would love dier at cb as he is shite and we can rattle him easily I reckon. Son and lamela will be the danger man for them. City win last min 2-1 after Kasper saves a Kane pen long ball up to gray takes on dier 5 times and then scores sending the kp nuts ?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Weird kick off time …. by the time I leave the match there will be just enough time to get home and watch the match again on MOTD.

Almost constant premier league football from 12.30pm to 9.30pm.

Fixed it for you.

16 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Feel a little bit like we can nick something today. Kane isn’t want to get injured and miss Barca mid week as I bet a few of them will think the same. Would love dier at cb as he is shite and we can rattle him easily I reckon. Son and lamela will be the danger man for them. City win last min 2-1 after Kasper saves a Kane pen long ball up to gray takes on dier 5 times and then scores sending the kp nuts ?

Mega reps for optimism alone :)

31 minutes ago, Md9 said:

KP-Salted-200g-316737-2.jpg

3 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

How about?                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Schmeichel

Ricardo - Morgan - Söyüncü - Maguire - Chilwell

Ndidi - Mendy

Albrighton - Maddison

Iheanacho

I’d prefer Kasper played in goal rather than further right back than Ricardo.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

Kasper

Ricardo Morgan Evans Chilwell

Mendy Iborra 

Gray Maddison Albrighton

Iheanacho 

This is the team I’d be choosing. 

Ach...  I never considered myself particularly prone to OCD, but I count every single one of these bloody team suggestions.

I know the last time we played without a striker didn’t go very well. But I’d consider it today. Gray and Maddison taking turns as false nine and AMC....With a back 5 and mid 3 of mendy, Iborra and N’didi. Essentially just having Nacho nowhere near the 11... but I’d imagine he will play after Puels supporting comments 

8 minutes ago, lcfc531mellors said:

BBC's Football Focus just said that so far this season we've scored more goals on the counter-attack, 5, than any other team in the Premier League. B'mouth and Liverpool next with four.

That can’t be right ...........

doesn’t fit the narrative at all ............

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Bert said:

Kasper

Ricardo Morgan Evans Chilwell

Mendy Iborra 

Gray Maddison Albrighton

Iheanacho 

This is the team I’d be choosing. 

Is this the Team, I can't believe it if it is. Who's going to win the ball in the midfield and stem the flow.

I don't think their as good as some think and Lorius is struggling lately. I think if we are going to win it will be Gray from outside the box. 

But given league positions is take a point right now. We need to keep results up for confidence.