Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Everton Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, jonny_wright said:

Ghezzal has zero end product and I fear he will be lingering around our reserve team once Puel gets the sack for the rest of his contract 

Can't be much worse than Gray

Happy to give Ghezzal some time to show whether or not he's actually decent, Gray has had 3 years worth of chances.

• Like 2

Like others a bit confused by some of these choices so no idea but interesting nevertheless.

...may end in smiles all round or tears.

...just hope he chooses the right subs if it’s going tits up!

4 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Nacho not in the squad … can't motivate himself for a three O'clock kick off so no

chance for a 12.30 one … probably still in bed … master stroke from Puel.

To be fair, you're talking absolute bollocks here mate. Nacho has been struggling but to suggest he doesn't give a shit is grossly unfair.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Puel is consistently ruthless in dropping players who have had poor games (except Ndidi for some reason), with Maddison, Albrighton and Gray the latest victims. There is something quite courageous and admirable in that, I feel. However, one of these days he needs to decide on his best team and stick with it. Otherwise we will continue to be erratic and inconsistent.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, F1_AN said:

The Puel IN Brigade will be delighted if we win

And this sums up our fan base currently.

It shouldn't matter if you like the manager or not. A win is a win, and we should be bloody happy if we do win. Not hoping to lose to get him sacked.

Some posters seem to be forgetting a few years back we were begging for a win, now all of a sudden people want us to lose. 

Deluded.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Gray was terrible and Albrighton looked shot on Saturday. It's not really a shock either aren't playing. It's just shows again that we desperately need another option out wide.

I'll add that he does look like he has something about him, but he went down hill rapidly second half and contributed to them gaining some confidence.

Just now, Hammo said:

Puel is consistently ruthless in dropping players who have had poor games (except Ndidi for some reason), with Maddison, Albrighton and Gray the latest victims. There is something quite courageous and admirable in that, I feel. However, one of these days he needs to decide on his best team and stick with it. Otherwise we will continue to be erratic and inconsistent.

We can't just keep picking the same team during the Christmas period, there isn't a single team that doesn't make changes.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

I weirdly want my team to win. Come on City. X 

That’s not the attitude, you have to look through the prism of Puel In or Out. What’s the team got to do with anything?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It baffles me how such a poor team and terrible manager are challenging for 7th place in the deepest and best football league in the world.

Can I also add that we are playing away to our biggest competitor for 7th place. A draw would actually be a good result.

Edited by Guest