Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Everton Away Match Thread

Not a bad line up considering. Just wish people would get off Puel’s back and let him manage. We may not always like the football or the team selection but after 2nd season ranieri and Shakespeare this is better. 

We have a chance of European football next season. I for one would grab that with both hands. 

Lets give the team team support not division for once 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, FIF said:

It baffles me how such a poor team and terrible manager are challenging for 7th place in the deepest and best football league in the world.

it's not good enough for some of our spolied brat so called 'supporters'. 

but I want entertaining! they bleat.

if that's your priority go to the fcuking circus.

• Haha 3

Is there anyone on here who genuinely wants us to lose today - as has been claimed by some - because they don't like the manager??

If so, please explain yourself as that kind of warped logic is plain bonkers.

Seriously, how can you call yourself a Leicester fan if you are rooting for the other side?

• Like 1

Happy to see the return of the 433 that saw off Man City and Chelsea, but it does make the Cardiff team even more baffling. Dropping Hamza, who has played the least football, and playing Mendy and Ndidi who have been virtual ever presents made no sense to me.

Happy for Simpson to get some game time, but we should not be in a position where the 2 best players to support Vardy are a right back and Ghezzal. We should have managed the fitness/fatigue of Albrighton, Maddison and the confidence/form of Gray, Shinji and Nacho that we need to use a defender and 6th choice attacker.

I don’t know why Gray isn’t playing he hasn’t been given a chance in this 433 and I think it would be a good position for him.

2 attacking players in the line up, 1 is Ghezzal I’m not feeling so confident.

31 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Do Leicester fans not realise we cant expect every player to be able to do 90 mins every 3 days? We need rotation.

Alright team for me.

Some haven’t got a clue mate. Comments like “another nail” are absolute cringe. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Maddison showed a lack of experience with the penalty miss and follow up but leaving him out is inexcusable, he is hands down our most creative player.

He went missing in action for nearly all the second half against Cardiff before the penalty. 

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t this that people wanted in the pre match thread 

Simpson in Ricardo on the wing and Hamza back in 

Yeah people want it until Claude does it then it’s the worst thing ever. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1