Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The ever obliging Leicester City

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Let's see if we can "oblige" tonight to any of these:

Leicester will be facing Ukrainian opposition for the first time in Europe, whilst no English team has ever lost to a side from Ukraine on home soil (P32, W25, D7).

Zorya Luhansk have lost five of their six away Europa League games (W1), failing to score in each of those defeats.

And a positive "oblige":

Leicester remain winless in the UEFA Cup/Europa League (P4, D1, L3)

0-0 draw incoming.

Given our last 2 games, a 0-0 draw would not surprise me in the slightest. Hardly even mustered a chance of any note in either game. Please prove me wrong boys and put these to the sword. After Shakhtar beating Real with half their team missing, I'm not overly confident though 

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Given our last 2 games, a 0-0 draw would not surprise me in the slightest. Hardly even mustered a chance of any note in either game. Please prove me wrong boys and put these to the sword. After Shakhtar beating Real with half their team missing, I'm not overly confident though 

They are 11/1 to win on skybet….I don't think anyone has have odds that big against us 

10 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Let's see if we can "oblige" tonight to any of these:

Leicester will be facing Ukrainian opposition for the first time in Europe, whilst no English team has ever lost to a side from Ukraine on home soil (P32, W25, D7).

Zorya Luhansk have lost five of their six away Europa League games (W1), failing to score in each of those defeats.

And a positive "oblige":

Leicester remain winless in the UEFA Cup/Europa League (P4, D1, L3)

0-0 draw incoming.

It was the latter! First ever win in Europa League (or equivalent) for Leicester.

• 4 weeks later...

Joelinton tonight in scoring-against-somebody-after-not-scoring-for-a-while shocker.

"The former Hoffenheim striker had gone 16 Premier League games without a goal or assist, before grabbing one of each in Friday's victory."

The ever obliging Crystal Palace.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Joelinton tonight in scoring-against-somebody-after-not-scoring-for-a-while shocker.

"The former Hoffenheim striker had gone 16 Premier League games without a goal or assist, before grabbing one of each in Friday's victory."

The ever obliging Crystal Palace.

I usually hate seeing this thread near the top of the board.

Glad it's someone else being obliging.

As an aside, I'm rather pissed off at the kick off time, 5.30pm...Monday...have they forgotten people go to work! 

I'll have it on in the car on the way home, but my husband hates football so I'll also have him moaning the entire way home...:dry:

^oh, I thought I was in the Fulham pre-match thread.... silly me! 

Edited by AmyLGK