Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TonyN11

Great Performance by City old boys tonight

48 minutes ago, TonyN11 said:

Derby 2-0 down to Southampton, fought back to go to penalties with all 5 being scored inc. Waghorn, Nugent and Lawrence.

They played some great stuff- maybe Lampard should be our manager if and when Claude decides to leave 

I swear every single thread on here now has blatant Puel Out references.

I'm half expecting a "Songs that mention... PUEL OUT" in the Music Forum section any day now

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Fair play to Derby, but there’s been plenty of times this season where we’ve come from behind to get a point or even a win! 1-0 down to the champions springs to mind!! 

4th most point from losing positions in the league

• Thanks 1

I know we moan about Wes Morgan and that right, but what on Earth is Richard Keogh still putting a kit on for? I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen him have a good game and he’s a ****ing mainstay in their defence. Unbelievable. He’s such a weird little bloke as well, he looks like he’ll burst in to tears at any moment but then again if I had to live and work in derby I’d probably want to cry at any opportunity. 

14 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Don't get why anyone would want them to come up. Hope them and Forest stay down forever.

Because mid table mediocrity is boring and a couple of derbies would be entertaining, even though they are clearly not the fiercest in the country.  

16 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Don't get why anyone would want them to come up. Hope them and Forest stay down forever.

We always beat them, and both fixtures would get televised and billed as "the east Midlands derby" so those weirdos in Nottingham would start crying and bitching about how "it's forest and derby, you're all on your own", while being on their own. 

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

I'd swap them for Bottling Hotspur and Wet Spam any day. Fed up to the back teeth with the London clubs and the bias the media give to them, plus it would be good to see a midlands mini league of Wolves, Villa, Florest, Derby and us to give the P/L more interest.

18 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

Never liked them,never will but fair play to them.

Players playing with a smile on their faces and a good rapport between the manager, players and fans.

Obviously winning helps but, in comparison,our club is flat.

Difference is probably that Derby's fans have been starved of success and we've been spoilt. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

He was commenting on the togetherness of the squad. That has nothing to do with league position. It's something were lacking and if said lack continues it could become toxic.

Very good game and well done Derby. Great battling and never gave up.

Traitor to your own name :revenge: