Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

Shit selection from Claude but the team are playing like they know who'll carry the can. Happened before Claudio was sacked, happened before Shakey was sacked and it's happening again. It'll happen again in about 18 months time too, no doubt.

• Like 3

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

For all Puel has done "to bring through the youth", there's an exact opposite case for someone else going backwards.

His man management is poor.

I’ve said before, there is a mile of difference between ‘playing the youth’ and ‘bringing through the youth’

We have a lot of younger players who have gone backwards under Puel, not forward.

And Harvey Barnes looks literally shite-scared today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Still think Albrighton offers more. Even in a more central role. He certainly would have kept possession better than Gray has

Well it was worth a go, had enough of Albrightons no look crosses, he also can’t play on the right which is where Puel insists on playing him. No problem with Albrighton being ahead of Gray on the left, doubt he’ll amount to anything at least with us

Just now, Dames said:

We arent on the front foot we conceded early and had to chase the game. Just earlier than usual.

If this was still 0-0 it would be the same old shit we are used too.

We seen the lack of desire once again in the opening minutes. 2 Opportunities, 2 Defenders falling asleep.

Most of you will probably slate me for saying this, but there had better not be any pissing about in training this week. Yes I want them to have a good team spirit, but they need to concentrate and work hard in training, not mess about. We've had some poor results recently, so buckle down and get on with the job.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

No think the morons should get off his back until after the game support the bloody team during the game that includes the manager 

Nah the morons are the ones that won’t get on his back and are happy to sit back and watch this shit. I’m sick of spending my money on shit football. He needs to go. 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

If people stop posting utter horse shit then I'll stop saying it's utter horse shit. 

He's not "Destroying our club" is he, that's just complete bollocks. 

He's an average manger producing some average to poor football. 

With poor decision making skills, he plays 3 cdm's at home against a relegation team and today he does this.

The gap between the defense and midfield is huge.

7 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I imagine Puel outers must be happy - we were entertaining on the front foot, and we're losing the game. Checks all their boxes.

I don't see how anyone who calls them self a Leicester fan can not be anything but Puel out.

We are weak, we have no idea what we are doing, this performance sums UP The whole season in one half of football.

And are you really saying we were entertaining?

Puel has sucked the ambition, life and fight out of this club and the sooner he is gone the better, there should be no argument against this now

Edited by Cujek

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

Shit selection from Claude but the team are playing like they know who'll carry the can. Happened before Claudio was sacked, happened before Shakey was sacked and it's happening again. It'll happen again in about 18 months time too, no doubt.

Yeah I get that feeling too.

Reminds me very much of the 2-0 defeat at Swansea that sealed Claudio's sacking.

• Like 1