Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Compared to what? We were going down under Ranieri and we were pretty shit under Shakespeare. We're average, the football is boring, I wouldn't shed a tear if we went. But don't confuse people defending some utter horse shits that gets posted on here for them being a "Puel Lover".

We have a worse point per game ratio under Puel than shakespear not saying we should of kept him but Puel is no better

4 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Babylon I think your posts are good.

However I think all this defending Puel is getting ridiculous get a grip.

We will finish 1rth or 15th under this buffoon 

If people stop posting utter horse shit then I'll stop saying it's utter horse shit. 

He's not "Destroying our club" is he, that's just complete bollocks. 

He's an average manager producing some average to poor football. 

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mark said:

Not when Gray is central with Barnes out on the left

Still think Albrighton offers more. Even in a more central role. He certainly would have kept possession better than Gray has. 

What a shambles that was, Mendy can leave right now, been poor throughout that half, not strong enough towards the end there. Was walking back for one of the goals. 

We have no midfield when we choose to attack like this. It is the midfield that is the problem. N'Didi and Mendy put us under so much unnecessary pressure with terrible passing and ball retention, not mentioning their lack of ability to ever break up the play. That entire half, neither of them made one challenge, I'm sure of it. 

Edited by Foxhateram

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

I imagine Puel outers must be happy - we were entertaining on the front foot, and we're losing the game. Checks all their boxes.

Yeah mate, they pay £30 for a ticket get out of bed early and drive to the games to wish we lose. Get a grip.

I disagreed with our starting line up for this game and that is on Puel

Also the players are playing awfully, bar ricardo and gray they arent doing anything.

Sorry if i dont express myself in the only acceptable manner to some, which apparently is to say Puel Out

Btw, why can we never get a head on the ball in either box? They are first to everything

Wolves just looking better than us, depsite them having vulnerable moments and mistakes in them

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I imagine Puel outers must be happy - we were entertaining on the front foot, and we're losing the game. Checks all their boxes.

We arent on the front foot we conceded early and had to chase the game. Just earlier than usual.

If this was still 0-0 it would be the same old shit we are used too.

5 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Looks like all four defenders have been pulled off before the match

They look fvckin spent

We bought pace and mobility in this area but it has not been given a chance.  Baffling.

In a way that pretty much sums up our whole season we concede goal, some matches we get goals back, but some matches we don't, my point is inconsistent side and that's what the manager job is. I wonder if Puel has the support of his players, looking at some of the players today it seems not

Edited by southfox66

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

For all Puel has done "to bring through the youth", there's an exact opposite case for someone else going backwards.

His man management is poor.

Think Mendy must has some nude pictures of Puel that he will release to the press.

Cant be any other reason he would constantly be picked 

We waste our three substitutions by using them to correct the fact that we hand in the wrong f*****g line up on the team sheet for the first half. How about (Maddison situation aside) selecting the best team then having three subs to make tactical adjustments and react to tiredness and injury. Like what kind of everyone else does.

I admire bravery in making early changes when you see something going wrong but when it happens so regularly it begs the question why is the starting team sheet wrong so often?

Edited by fazzyfox