Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

With all respects to Soyuncu, he's made so absolutely shocking mistakes when he has played. Lets not forget that until the last two games the defence had been one of the best in the league. We look woeful today, no getting away from that. But I don't think we need to go over the top about it when it's been our strong point for quite a while now. 

He reminds me of Bamba. Moments of genius but looks like an accident waiting to happen. 

Could any of the Puel diehards on here actually provide any evidence of the 'progress' you believe the team are making under this hapless manager?

Let's face it. His team are a shambles and he is incapable of getting anywhere near the best out of his players. The impression I am getting more and more is that, like an increasing volume of fans, the players just don't believe in him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lesterlad said:

What difference does it make if you slag him off or not? It’s a good job we have never had a song with the words through the good times and the bad  we will always back the lad. In it isant it

Because he either needs to realise he has to change the way he wants people to play because it’s shit, or **** off to a place people want to watch negative football

3 minutes ago, Cujek said:

I don't see how anyone who calls them self a Leicester fan can not be anything but Puel out.

We are weak, we have no idea what we are doing, this performance sums UP The whole season in one half of football.

And are you really saying we were entertaining?

Puel has sucked the ambition, life and fight out of this club and the sooner he is gone the better, there should be no argument against this now

No? I dont think i have seen ONE post on any of the threads relating to Puel or the ones that don't even relate to him where ANYONE has said we are currently entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Theyre only playing a style of football the manager asks them to. The way he sets the team up is wank. You might be happy to watch this week in week out but I’m not. There’s a reason Southampton fans despite everything still wouldn’t want him anywhere near the club. 

He doesn't ask people to make basic errors. Look, he's going to carry the can and the writing frankly looks on the wall. But lets at least recognise that he's not being helped by some absolutely amateurish stuff by these players, because they are all going to be here when he's gone. 

• Like 2

Could finish as low as 11th once today's matches are over.

Somewhat frightening.

I can see the benefit of a manager like Puel, giving a club some sort of (sportive and financial) stability, but I have serious doubts about him being a manager who can motivate players and move this club forward. I'll give him credit for laying the foundations, but the longer this season goes on and the more it starts to emulate last season's period between December and May, the more you have to realize that Puel is a bit limited in his capabilities.

17 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

Who could have possibly predicted we would be losing at half-time, and then Maddison and Albrighton would be introduced, and we would go gung-ho trying to salvage something from the game?

i feel like I’ve seen that movie before but maybe that’s just me.

Apocalapse now?

1 minute ago, eastendfox said:

Sure the Puel outers will get their man soon, but worth saying you play kids they make mistakes. First goal two mistakes from young players (not Mendy's fault, though he's been poor). Second you can make a case for Puel's tactics to blame but England's centre half should do better? Not quite share enough up top again.

We're bog standard mid-table Prem side though. 

Gray did awful for the first goal I agree but Simpson let his man go free.

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Morgan hasn’t even broken a sweat all game. He’s our captain. Forget Puel for a minute - there comes a time when the captain can have influence and really professional pride should be at stake. 

Agreed but who picks the team and chooses Morgan - who is 35 this week, ahead of others. Who picks a massive out of form Mendy, and come to think of it Ndidi ahead of Choudhary on form? Gray has had so many chances to impress and fails every time. Maguire is also going backwards. Time for a change me thinks.

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I was going to mention what @Abrasive fox said. Too much of a coincidence that the two worst players on the pitch in a gray and Simpson were at the NBA in London Thursday. 

There not the two worst

Simpson limited anyway, didn't even make the squad earlier in the season did he?

Grays had a couple of shots

Maguires been shit

Morgan shit

Mendy shit

Ndid shit

Vardy shit

Barnes shit but young

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If people stop posting utter horse shit then I'll stop saying it's utter horse shit. 

He's not "Destroying our club" is he, that's just complete bollocks. 

He's an average manager producing some average to poor football. 

Average poor football lol.

That would be a compliment.

He needs to go and 70% of the back room staff. I would love to know what they do in training