Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

Why we didnt play the system we know works, and works incredibly well, against an obviously attacking Wolves side? It's almost like Puel took the criticism about boring football to heart and tried to play attacking, exciting football purposely at the wrong time. And we have looked exciting. And it's been a pleasure to watch. And Gray and Richardo have been excellent. And we're hitting the target. We're moving it around well (except when it's near Morgan and Simpson). And it's great that we're using Barnes. And we're losing. I have no idea what's going on Puel's head. He will develop an excellent young side, better than any other manager, but his decisions are frankly crazy at times and may cost him his job: and for us as a club to retain any credibility that can only be after an incredibly poor run with us pointing towards the relegation zone. Otherwise, any player and any manager with the slightest sense will avoid us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Destroying our club by being an average mid table team, despite the fact the last two got sacked for being bottom three. For gods sake get real. 

If he went I doubt there will be many complaints, but making out like he's destroying the club is just ridiculous. 

Babylon I think your posts are good.

However I think all this defending Puel is getting ridiculous get a grip.

We will finish 1rth or 15th under this buffoon 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

People writing off Barnes 30 mins into his debut. Disgusting IMHO. It would be funny if people weren't being serious.

Agreed, he doesn't need the pressure. I also don't think the complete shambles, confusion, lack of quality, lack of intelligence in everyone around him helps either.

• Like 1

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Ok so let’s make it straightforward. Would you agree he’s taking us backwards ?

Compared to what? We were going down under Ranieri and we were pretty shit under Shakespeare. We're average, the football is boring, I wouldn't shed a tear if we went. But don't confuse people defending some utter horse shits that gets posted on here for them being a "Puel Lover".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, adam said:

So your happy to criticise Albrighton who has generally been excellent for the last 3/4 seasons but not happy with someone commenting on Barnes. Albrighton does a lot more than just sling crosses in. 

Show me where I criticised Albrighton then?